Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Navigation initialising stuck.....Help
21-11-2023, 10:28 AM,
ZTAudi  Navigation initialising stuck.....Help
Help needed....I have a AUDI ETRON 2020 and after upgrading the firmware to MHI2_ER_AU37x_P5089 MU 1326. I am getting a message when trying to launch navigation.....Navigation initialising 11%.....then nothing else happens.....any ideas anyone?.....
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2023, 00:41 AM,
RE: Navigation initialising stuck.....Help
Did you try to hold the radio power button to force restart the headunit?

BMW 5 Series and Audi Q4 e-tron user.
If it helps, please give rep yes , thanks!
22-11-2023, 02:27 AM,
RE: Navigation initialising stuck.....Help
How can a Audi Etron have a MHI2 Unit? They should have a MH2P Unit. I think you have an a3 e-tron.

We need more information to help.

What fault codes do you have in 5F about nav-db or fec codes?
Was the unit patched before?

You have two ways:
1. Check FEC Codes on red menu if there are illegal or legal ones, and search for FEC code starting 002300xx. With the last two digits, it is possible to tell which nav-db is the latest you can use and you can download it and reapply over USB/SD-Card. So it stays the factory way.

2. you can take the patch way, so get the newest MIBTool from Github, and the MIBTool patches from mibsolution Site. (Google for both things). Write the tool and the patches to a sd-card. Install MIBTool on red menu like update, then open green menu and apply Patch IFS and Fec (about 5 minutes) after Restart and map is not working, you can format nav db over diagnostic and write newest 2024 map over USB/SD-Card

If my answer helped to fix anything, then don't forget to give me some rep please! 
23-11-2023, 11:03 AM,
ZTAudi  RE: Navigation initialising stuck.....Help
(22-11-2023, 00:41 AM)rocdeng Wrote:  Did you try to hold the radio power button to force restart the headunit?

this didnt resolve the issue...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ZVW Solved ✔ RNS-510 stuck in boot logo and reset XuLeTZ 3 356 22-09-2023, 15:47 PM
Last Post: XuLeTZ
ZTAudi Navigation Activation MIB A3 acolt 3 826 10-12-2018, 16:00 PM
Last Post: acolt