Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Re: ABL_GES_AF9999_MV_SUSPECT.DLL
01-01-2024, 17:56 PM,
XZBMW  Re: ABL_GES_AF9999_MV_SUSPECT.DLL
Quick question. After updating ISTA from 4.44.20 to 4.45.20. When i open ISTA on just before final connection to the car. I got this technical error message ABL_GES_AF9999_MV_SUSPECT.DLL. But the ISTA program works fine after connectiong to the car. Anyone ever experience this before and what's the cause? Just curious. Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2024, 11:12 AM,
RE: Re: ABL_GES_AF9999_MV_SUSPECT.DLL
Probably missing or corrupt file. Ask someone to send you the DLL you test with
02-01-2024, 11:24 AM,
Depends on what you call "updating ISTA". I strongly suspect it's a mishmash of different versions. Or an update got bad.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Node for this post
02-01-2024, 14:50 PM,
(02-01-2024, 11:24 AM)Node Wrote:  Depends on what you call "updating ISTA". I strongly suspect it's a mishmash of different versions. Or an update got bad.

I have ISTA-D 4.44.20. I update to ISTA+ 4.45.2x install files with sedoy console launcher. I didn't got any error while updating it. Once i have some time i will look more into it.
02-01-2024, 14:52 PM,
Then it's PERFECTLY normal and as EXPECTED - mishmash of versions.

You SHOULD NEVER EVER update sqlites to different version than the application itself. And console does NOT update the application. And I'm telling this like AT LEAST 20th time on this here forum. But AS almost ALWAYS - people do not search or read anymore.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Node for this post
02-01-2024, 15:16 PM,
XZBMW  RE: Re: ABL_GES_AF9999_MV_SUSPECT.DLL
(02-01-2024, 14:52 PM)Node Wrote:  Then it's PERFECTLY normal and as EXPECTED - mishmash of versions.

You SHOULD NEVER EVER update sqlites to different version than the application itself. And console does NOT update the application. And I'm telling this like AT LEAST 20th time on this here forum. But AS almost ALWAYS - people do not search or read anymore.

I am not on here all the time. It's my first time updating the files. I read and follow all the instruction to update the files and had no error. So i thought everything was good. Yes i know it only update certain files and not the main application version. But now i know not to update the sqlites anymore. When i get sometime i will play around with it.