Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Be aware of synaptics virus spreading across forums
11-01-2024, 19:31 PM,
Be aware of synaptics virus spreading across forums
There is a common pc virus spreading across the forums. I first became aware of this when some guys said that tools I have shared now say "file name has changed" and they wont run.

All of the tools that I share are clean at the point of download.

I use a checkup in the file protection, that prevents the file name from being changed, even when the file executes in memory.
This name change protection is an early warning that something on your pc is altering the system executables.

If this happens to any of you using tools you have got from me, check the tools file name in task manager.

If the file name in task manager begins with " _cache" your pc is infected.

A guy called ubu-tech has made a very effective synaptic virus remover that will clean all of your files.

1. Delete all windows temp files.
2. Put synaptics virus killer in root C: AND THEN UNZIP IT.. (virus seems to attack .exe files on desktop, and usb drives when you plug them in)
3. Run synaptics virus killer as admin.

This should clean your system.

Be aware that any usb drives you connected to your pc whilst infected are now infected too.

I have not suffered from this pc virus... but I know its on the rise out there... and any of my tools will let you know that your system has been infected.. when my tools give you the message "file name has changed"

Br

All credits go to user Ubu-tech for this removal tool.

Attached Files
Synaptics Killer v5.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 90 times
Size: 1.75 MB

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]All VAG immo off or transfer - change Power Class up to & including WFS6 SHE -VAG DCM 6.2 3.7 - immo off also Bcm2, Elv, TC DSG DL381 DQ200 DQ250 DQ400 DQ500: Here:
AKL MQB - + A6-A7-A8-Touareg- generate sync key file - Many tools available = VAG ME7x LC AL NLS offline MOD tool + kg- BMW EDC16 IMMO TOOL + KG - BMW EWS remover tool + KG - med17 immo v2.3 - BMW-LAND ROVER-MINI EWS OFF TOOL + many more sw: PM me with what you need.
Reputation: +20 - ombra [+1] , loki954 [+1] , volavka [+2] , Clusters [+2] , isdochegal [+1] , raffy haddad [+1] , victor2k [+1] , al70 [+1] , dabaca [+1] , dule14786 [+1] , Renopower [+1] , ELMEPRO [+1] , Mario68 [+1] , abdel69 [+1] , mdanilo [+1] , sivyx [+1] , Bateser62 [+1] , mkii [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 22 users say Thank You to ROD-BENDERS for this post
12-01-2024, 09:21 AM,
RE: Be aware of synaptics virus spreading across forums
on second pc  Synaptics Killer v5 dont delete virus in ProgramData and  a have delete whit other bat file find on google dont know who writen this bat.file

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

synaptic_remover_.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 37 times
Size: 353 bytes

Reputation: +4 - ROD-BENDERS [+1] , Mario68 [+1] , Bateser62 [+1] , BS68 [+1]
[+] 6 users say Thank You to dule14786 for this post
12-01-2024, 20:38 PM,
yea i had it, its like a covid rofl i have to reinstall all laptops and get rid off all exe programs;/ now all programms keeping backup as rar/zip

Visit this user's website
[+] 2 users say Thank You to ELMEPRO for this post
13-01-2024, 03:31 AM,
(11-01-2024, 19:31 PM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote:  There is a common pc virus spreading across the forums. I first became aware of this when some guys said that tools I have shared now say "file name has changed" and they wont run.

All of the tools that I share are clean at the point of download.

I use a checkup in the file protection, that prevents the file name from being changed, even when the file executes in memory.
This name change protection is an early warning that something on your pc is altering the system executables.

If this happens to any of you using tools you have got from me, check the tools file name in task manager.

If the file name in task manager begins with  " _cache" your pc is infected.

A guy called ubu-tech has made a very effective synaptic virus remover that will clean all of your files.

1. Delete all windows temp files.
2. Put synaptics virus killer in root c: then unzip it.. (virus seems to attack .exe files on desktop, and usb drives when you plug them in)
3. Run synaptics virus killer as admin.

This should clean your system.

Be aware that any usb drives you connected to your pc whilst infected are now infected too.

I have not suffered from this pc virus... but I know its on the rise out there... and any of my tools will let you know that your system has been infected.. when my tools give you the message "file name has changed"

Br

All credits go to user Ubu-tech for this removal tool.

Hi. When i move my antivirus it say :280\Synaptics Killer v5\SynapticsKiller.exe is infected with Gen:Variant.Zusy.530396

14-01-2024, 17:59 PM,
This is a disaster, this virus seems to block all my softwares, and spread even in my external hard drive.

all unzipped softs are infected

[Image: logo205x100.png]
mail : [email protected]
Phone : +33(0)774740595

14-01-2024, 18:14 PM,
If you follow the instructions listed in 1, 2, 3 above... the tool should clean all of your files and restore them.

Unzip the tool in folder C: or the virus will infect the tool.... It does not infect zip files

Br

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]All VAG immo off or transfer - change Power Class up to & including WFS6 SHE -VAG DCM 6.2 3.7 - immo off also Bcm2, Elv, TC DSG DL381 DQ200 DQ250 DQ400 DQ500: Here:
AKL MQB - + A6-A7-A8-Touareg- generate sync key file - Many tools available = VAG ME7x LC AL NLS offline MOD tool + kg- BMW EDC16 IMMO TOOL + KG - BMW EWS remover tool + KG - med17 immo v2.3 - BMW-LAND ROVER-MINI EWS OFF TOOL + many more sw: PM me with what you need.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to ROD-BENDERS for this post
14-01-2024, 19:51 PM,
(14-01-2024, 18:14 PM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote:  If you follow the instructions listed in 1, 2, 3 above... the tool should clean all of your files and restore them.

Unzip the tool in folder C: or the virus will infect the tool.... It does not infect zip files

Br

Hi, already did my c:

now it's time for my 4Tb external hard drive, i've to do it folder by folder.

you should pin this thread, he is useful !

regards and thanks

[Image: logo205x100.png]
mail : [email protected]
Phone : +33(0)774740595

[+] 2 users say Thank You to abdel69 for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Synaptics.exe virus fixer!! Fix infected fille without losse sivyx 3 912 28-01-2024, 08:13 AM
Last Post: sivyx
0Scope Problem with virus .eiur dani3lxxl 16 1,585 18-07-2022, 04:02 AM
Last Post: dani3lxxl
  Many hard poeple customers from the forums Remap 2 272 16-10-2019, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Remap
ZVW VW Engineers OWN Their input on Forums CATAHA 6 1,069 02-10-2015, 09:15 AM
Last Post: ahilleaas100