Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

damaged Mhi2Q
25-02-2024, 22:27 PM,
RE: damaged Mhi2Q
Suggest you to sell that repaired mhi2q by Duke, and pay for some English lessons by that money, cause reading your "English" is a pain or use some better translator...

Congo was clear in the first messages to your inquiry, that you should contact him, he is your neighbor and will solve your problem immediately, but you tried to keep writing nonsense...

Of course, it's a lie that you threw away that mhi2q, and that nonsense about the "social experiment"!

Things are simple - just don't do something you don't know, such as us2u mhi2q conversion smile !

Deal with some simpler devices smile, your problem is yours and majority's similar to you is that you want to be an "expert" for everything and then happens brick your client's headunit and then come here and cry and ask for free repair, for units you'll charge someone... Duke was clear in his reply, if you had some basic skills about mhi2 units, you could easy repair, and other guys asked you, mobista etc. to provide infos, but you didn't provide, and then expect free help...

Mercedes+Porsche PCM 3.1 + BMW, maps + activation codes for maps-all regions. Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, maps + activation codes for maps - all regions. Nissan + Infiniti Connect Premium X9, Infiniti IT Gen5, Europe+USA maps+codes. Chrysler+Jeep+Dodge+Ram Uconnect 8.4 RG4 VP4, RG3 VP3 maps + codes - Europe+USA. [b]Toyota+Lexus maps+activation codes for maps - EU,USA,ME. VAG MH2P,MHI3,MPR3,RMC. Contact by PM, EMAIL: [email protected] , Skype: noprotectionforme and www.automotivecoding.com
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to nosferanosferatuno for this post
28-02-2024, 08:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 28-02-2024, 08:11 AM by navibulgaria.)
FRIEND, whether I know English or not is not the problem in this case

I already said in the first message that I didn't spoil the mib

last year alone i made over 100 mib
so please don't say things you don't understand

and lastly if I had to go to CONGO be sure I WOULD GO I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY AND I HAVE BEEN AT LEAST 5 TIMES IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE

Also, when 2 years ago I converted the first MH2P Lamborghini in Europe, maybe you didn't know there was such a system

And the last stolen MY FACEBOOK PAGE a few months ago is Car Gps Maps Update
so you can make up your own mind whether I understand or not
28-02-2024, 10:16 AM,
This is an social experimental spam ? Asking for a friend.
29-02-2024, 20:25 PM,
(28-02-2024, 08:06 AM)navibulgaria Wrote:  FRIEND, whether I know English or not is not the problem in this case

I already said in the first message that I didn't spoil the mib

last year alone i made over 100 mib
so please don't say things you don't understand

and lastly if I had to go to CONGO be sure I WOULD GO I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY AND I HAVE BEEN AT LEAST 5 TIMES IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE

Also, when 2 years ago I converted the first MH2P Lamborghini in Europe, maybe you didn't know there was such a system

And the last stolen MY FACEBOOK PAGE a few months ago is Car Gps Maps Update
so you can make up your own mind whether I understand or not

You are not my friend, I choose my friends carefully.

Yes, everyone who brick mibs tells such stories, it's usually "my friend killed, his father", and maybe his aunt too smile. Wow, for a guy who fixed 100 mibs last year, fixing one ridiculous mib shouldn't be a problem smile , especially if Duke gave very clear instructions on how to fix the device smile.

You were in front of the congo11 house, that must be a great success, you impressed us smile .

Wow, you really fascinated me about Lambo smile , but you are only 4 years late for mh2p smile , because mh2p has been out for 6 years already smile .

Despite my best intentions to understand you regarding your fb etc., it's really difficult, I only remember you as 1 more reseller from BG, who contacted me a couple of times on Skype for MB codes and codes of other brands, the only author and the expert from BG that I remember for VAG is congo11. Think here better stop discussion, as really difficult talk by someone who not get point or friendly advice smile . Wish you much success with mibs smile .

Mercedes+Porsche PCM 3.1 + BMW, maps + activation codes for maps-all regions. Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, maps + activation codes for maps - all regions. Nissan + Infiniti Connect Premium X9, Infiniti IT Gen5, Europe+USA maps+codes. Chrysler+Jeep+Dodge+Ram Uconnect 8.4 RG4 VP4, RG3 VP3 maps + codes - Europe+USA. [b]Toyota+Lexus maps+activation codes for maps - EU,USA,ME. VAG MH2P,MHI3,MPR3,RMC. Contact by PM, EMAIL: [email protected] , Skype: noprotectionforme and www.automotivecoding.com
[+] 2 users say Thank You to nosferanosferatuno for this post
01-03-2024, 22:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2024, 23:44 PM by navibulgaria.)
what should I stop, you started texting me, it turns on like a tram

AND YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND
I TOLD YOU FRIEND BECAUSE I'M LAUGHING AT YOU

foncho mh2p it doesn't matter since when the QUESTION IS WHEN WAS THE FIRST lambo CONVERTED

if you are a big deal and have experience show your site
LET'S SEE WHAT EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE WHAT KIND OF MAPPER YOU ARE WHAT AN EXPERT YOU ARE LET'S SEE YOUR WORK

My new facebook page is Maps Gps Car Update every day I upload video clips
come on we want to see your work

you have no experience, you are a person who sells 40 codes a month and earns 1200 euros AND HERE IN THE FORUM YOU ARE DOING blah blah blah and lying to people I KNOW 4 PEOPLE WHO YOU DECEIVED AND LIED TO
Do you know how many people you lied to?
A Montenegrin or Bosnian small tarikat

I declare to everyone that I can give the best price for codes with 5-10 euros below yours for all codes
SO LET ANYONE WHO WANT TO CONTACT ME

after he got to that point that in the forum in your profile you advertise that you are selling you are clear to me you are a BIG expert I can't understand how anyone trusts people like you
in your profile, what is written about what you sell is longer than what you want to say
02-03-2024, 12:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2024, 13:28 PM by audia4.)
I bought popcorn and am waiting for the continuation of the saga   enjoy

If you like my post and it helped you, press Thanks or Reputation
02-03-2024, 19:11 PM,
Me too smile. This thread it’s like an “ The Bold and the Beautiful”

BlackMobile.pl
02-03-2024, 21:06 PM,
The clash of titans smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RNS510 by Continental, 3T0 035 680 TMS470 damaged k1tt 0 622 26-04-2019, 18:48 PM
Last Post: k1tt
YTMercedes Comand flash file damaged message benzcoupe 0 983 04-02-2016, 12:50 PM
Last Post: benzcoupe