Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Latitude_FAP OFF
07-04-2024, 11:15 AM,
Latitude_FAP OFF
Hi friends,
so it would be great if someone could do FAP off.
Thanks in advance

Attached Files
Renault_Latitude_2010_2.0_DCI_150_hp_Bosch_EDC16CP33_OBD_NR.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 7 times
Size: 70.41 KB

If I helped please press THANKS & REPUTATION
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2024, 11:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-04-2024, 11:25 AM by BmwMerc.)
RE: Latitude_FAP OFF
looks like you`re not very keen on leaving feedbacks mate.
you have to understand that people spend time on doing files for you for free and in exchange they expect you to come back and report regardless it works ok or not.
what about this solution for you? as I can see it is identical original file
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=90953
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BmwMerc for this post
07-04-2024, 12:21 PM,
(07-04-2024, 11:15 AM)ioura Wrote:  Hi friends,
so it would be great if someone could do FAP off.
Thanks in advance

Attached Files
WinOLS (Renault (Swirl Flap) - 512056).rar
Downloaded: 3 times
Size: 70.43 KB

Please Thanks and Reputation
[+] 1 user says Thank You to rece1p23 for this post
07-04-2024, 17:35 PM,
DPF off for you
tx and rep

Attached Files
Renault_Latitude_2010_2.0_DCI_150_hp_Bosch_EDC16CP33_OBD_NR-[DPF OFF]-NoChk.rar
Downloaded: 5 times
Size: 70.09 KB

[+] 1 user says Thank You to eurofix for this post
08-04-2024, 12:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2024, 12:08 PM by ioura.)
(07-04-2024, 11:21 AM)BmwMerc Wrote:  looks like you`re not very keen on leaving feedbacks mate.
you have to understand that people spend time on doing files for you for free and in exchange they expect you to come back and report regardless it works ok or not.

you turned off EGR for me, I put thanks to you and put your reputation + 1 although I need to turn off FAP and today you changed your post, you put a file with FAP-EGR turned off, but before that you asked me to add to whatsapp probably that asking for money maybe I'm wrong ___of course I can do it but I wasn`t sure as there topic named as FAP off then you write you need EGR off.
contact me on WhatsApp +447760 480305 will do it for you--

no, my dear friend, I like to leave reviews, you can't look closely at who left you a review and who didn't

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

08-04-2024, 15:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2024, 16:03 PM by BmwMerc.)
(08-04-2024, 12:01 PM)ioura Wrote:  
(07-04-2024, 11:21 AM)BmwMerc Wrote:  looks like you`re not very keen on leaving feedbacks mate.

you turned off EGR for me, I put thanks to you and put your reputation + 1 although I need to turn off FAP and today you changed your post, you put a file with FAP-EGR turned off, but before that you asked me to add to whatsapp probably that asking for money maybe I'm wrong  ___of course I can do it but I wasn`t sure as there topic named as FAP off then you write you need EGR off.

no, my dear friend, I like to leave reviews, you can't look closely at who left you a review and who didn't

I have changed the file on the same day mate when you asked me to do FAP OFF and EGR on PM as your post wasn`t clear at the beginning. If you check when the post was last modified and it was actually 22 mins after your original post, so basically instantly after you PM`ed me. You probably even haven`t checked it until now  wink also if the solution isn`t free I would tell you before I provide you with the contacts as I don`t like to waste people and my own time, so you shouldn`t worry about it, but the worst thing is when you share a private contact publicly this is really regretful and absolutely unprofessional (I hope the admin will edit the post if the author will not do it immediately) . There will be no more help from me as I don`t really like to deal with a dic*heads like you.

P.S. And review/feedback/report in English means that you have to let us know if the solution worked or not and provide more details in case if there is something wrong.
I`m not complaining or talking about Thanks and Reputation as they are my conditions to provide you with a free file as a virtual payment for the time spent to prepare solution for you. I hope you understand that now.  thinking  fail if not never mind. Btw, Google Translator is pretty good in these days in case if you need one.
09-04-2024, 17:38 PM,
(07-04-2024, 17:35 PM)eurofix Wrote:  DPF off for you
tx and rep

traction appears on the car and after 5 km the traction is lost and the error code is 047B64

Attached Files
047B64.rar
Downloaded: 0 times
Size: 894.77 KB