Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
N75 map swap
|
02-05-2024, 12:04 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
N75 map swap
Hello all friends.
I have this issue with N75 maps, Basically we have traffic 1.9dti that has been swapped with laguna 1.9dti engine. So traffic has wastegate turbo and laguna vnt turbo. I need laguna fuel and n75 maps to be swapped into traffic .bin map I have attached .rar with both reads incl sw/hw saved in .txt If this possible I also would like more power after laguna fuel/n75 maps is replaced traffic. Hope this is not too much of ask. I am able to contribute payment for this job also friends. Thank you ![]() |
|||
|
03-05-2024, 08:32 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: N75 map swap
Still need this guys anyone willing to help?
![]() |
|||
|
23-08-2026, 18:52 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: N75 map swap
try this and pm
pass pm |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content

![[їшяgё: 20042392730pm-e1pu8.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/g9tsS8R/20042392730pm-e1pu8.jpg)


