Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

No Spotify app in MGU
09-05-2024, 19:33 PM,
XZBMW  No Spotify app in MGU
Hi!
G01 pre LCI with MGU, imported from US to EU, Connected drive is working fine. I have bought Connected Drive Services subscription which contains Connected Music (Spotify app) but the app doesn’t appear. The rest is working (weather, RTTI, news). Car is flashed to 23-11 iLevel, EU conversion is done, and of course I tried many times to update provisioning using iDrive or ISTA. 

Anybody have an idea? Is it coding related? Connected Drive support says it should work.
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2024, 22:01 PM,
RE: No Spotify app in MGU
you dont buy spotify from bmw, from bmw you buy access to internet. Spotify icon is there after internet is paid, then you login with yr spotify account details

NBT EVO Apple CarPlay, Navigation, Video in Motion
Speed limit activation for KAFAS 2 and 4
EntryNav EVO Apple CarPlay
Programming and Coding
BMW FSC CIC/NBT/EVO
10-05-2024, 04:25 AM,
In some countries, Spotify is not available even if you got active connected drive services
10-05-2024, 08:53 AM,
(09-05-2024, 22:01 PM)pcp1234 Wrote:  you dont buy spotify from bmw, from bmw you buy access to internet. Spotify icon is there after internet is paid, then you login with yr spotify account details
I know how it works but the problem is that I don't get Spotify icon. I know I have to have separate Spotify subscription.
(10-05-2024, 04:25 AM)masa52 Wrote:  In some countries, Spotify is not available even if you got active connected drive services

I have seen it on few cars in my country (Poland) so I assume it's not a problem. Car is from USA but Connected Drive is working here.
11-05-2024, 09:25 AM,
did you try to update apps and services? buying is not enough, you have to update apps for new ones to appear.

MGU Patching/Virginizing.
Feature Installer codes.
Physical NBT EVO Repairs.
CarPlay activations.
Remote BMW Coding.
mail [email protected]

Visit this user's website
13-05-2024, 16:00 PM,
(11-05-2024, 09:25 AM)RuleNormaliai Wrote:  did you try to update apps and services? buying is not enough, you have to update apps for new ones to appear.

Yes. That is basic thing to do. I did it many times. 

PROBLEM SOLVED by Connected Drive support. Somehow their system didn't noticed that i-level was updated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW 2011 E90 Streaming Spotify trouble. Eyestorm 6 552 14-01-2023, 15:13 PM
Last Post: Eyestorm
  Spotify on EVO ID5/6 with Android phone osd 0 602 18-03-2018, 17:32 PM
Last Post: osd