Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW E38 front door locking not work
14-08-2024, 04:34 AM,
Post: #1
BMW E38 front door locking not work
Hello, I have a problem with an old e38. Namely, the central locking on both front doors does not work. I started checking it for the Pbus line. A blue-red wire comes out of the GM connector on pin 25, I think. It is supposed to control the PM modules in the doors, among other things, about opening and closing. I checked it and it is not broken anywhere. I will add that from the set of switches on the left from the driver, only the driver's window and mirror work. I also replaced this switch, which is itself a PM module. I also replaced the PM module in the passenger door, but without success. The previous owner also replaced GM3. Maybe someone had a similar problem? thanks
Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2024, 07:02 AM,
Post: #2
RE: BMW E38 front door locking not work
Silly question, but is the power supply is there with the PM modules?

Vojnó
Press Thanks and reputation under if this post helped you. 
Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2024, 07:40 AM,
Post: #3
RE: BMW E38 front door locking not work
(14-08-2024, 07:02 AM)Vojno Wrote:  Silly question, but is the power supply is there with the PM modules?

Yes and fuses are too ok
Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2024, 10:09 AM,
Post: #4
RE: BMW E38 front door locking not work
(14-08-2024, 07:40 AM)boweld11 Wrote:  
(14-08-2024, 07:02 AM)Vojno Wrote:  Silly question, but is the power supply is there with the PM modules?

Yes and fuses are too ok

If you read the GM, can it be communicate booth PM module?

Vojnó
Press Thanks and reputation under if this post helped you. 
Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2024, 10:23 AM,
Post: #5
RE: BMW E38 front door locking not work
I see eager you are, limited information you provided have.
Limited information you should receive thereafter 
I sense from far away.



(14-08-2024, 04:34 AM)boweld11 Wrote:  Hello, I have a problem with an old e38. Namely, the central locking on both front doors does not work. I started checking it for the Pbus line. A blue-red wire comes out of the GM connector on pin 25, I think. It is supposed to control the PM modules in the doors, among other things, about opening and closing. I checked it and it is not broken anywhere. I will add that from the set of switches on the left from the driver, only the driver's window and mirror work. I also replaced this switch, which is itself a PM module. I also replaced the PM module in the passenger door, but without success. The previous owner also replaced GM3. Maybe someone had a similar problem? thanks

If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation thankyou
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2024, 20:02 PM,
Post: #6
RE: BMW E38 front door locking not work
Check the Relay Module below LH side of rear seat, in Rear Power Distribution Box.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuel Flap door locked G30 XuLeTZ 4 163 07-10-2026, 18:33 PM
Last Post: XuLeTZ
  G30 LCI Headlights retrofit: High Beam Laser light locking active tcp443 20 8,720 01-10-2026, 18:41 PM
Last Post: Mygse
  BMW F01 2009 paddle retrofit not work kubaskl 11 494 16-09-2026, 17:00 PM
Last Post: nimametal
  F-Series TCB 3G to ATM 4G Retrofit - New ICCID Registered but Remote 5ёяvїcё Not Work gongaho 16 918 28-08-2026, 18:04 PM
Last Post: gongaho
  F30 B48 - MG1CS003 - Work Hour Reset Semi14 9 659 25-08-2026, 09:21 AM
Last Post: tcp443
0Scope Bmw X4 G02 How do you disable the front grille? ELMAN GASANOV 5 370 18-07-2026, 21:05 PM
Last Post: weby
  door handle lights coding Prism 6 343 08-05-2026, 00:41 AM
Last Post: Prism
  SOLVED!bmw e82 cluster ,srs ,climate control doesnt work..need to flash jbe skyrimzz 1 132 06-05-2026, 07:45 AM
Last Post: skyrimzz
  locking bmw їсош johann74270 25 1,812 10-04-2026, 13:03 PM
Last Post: ph0enix
  HELP - RESET WORK HOURS ECU MEVD1723 datas1999 3 202 01-04-2026, 07:48 AM
Last Post: datas1999

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content