Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

G05 RLM rear light retrofit
14-11-2024, 19:28 PM,
Post: #1
G05 RLM rear light retrofit
Guys, rear lights are retrofitted using emulator in G05 2019 and they are coded as well with secure ncd.

But i receive this error for all of them

7F1E87: ASIL encoding: Integrity fault or vehicle does not match the encoding

Any idea how to solve it?


Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2024, 11:54 AM,
Post: #2
RE: G05 RLM rear light retrofit
where did you purchase emulator? It is maybe an option for me to retrofit only the taillights form g05 LCI

.:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody  happy ::.
Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2024, 17:30 PM,
Post: #3
RE: G05 RLM rear light retrofit
Hi, did You resolve this problem?
Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2024, 06:52 AM,
Post: #4
RE: G05 RLM rear light retrofit
(19-12-2024, 17:30 PM)Sqwerize Wrote:  Hi, did You resolve this problem?

...it seems so.
Because five weeks ago and he didnt reply to NeRkO20`s question.


Thorsten

NCD Secure Coding 2.0
BMW OEM f5с und SFA region change all  HeadUnits
BMW OEM f5с codes like Apple CarPlay 143 / 17B, AndroidAuto 1CA and others

LINK
Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2024, 22:10 PM,
Post: #5
RE: G05 RLM rear light retrofit
(15-11-2024, 11:54 AM)NeRkO20 Wrote:  where did you purchase emulator? It is maybe an option for me to retrofit only the taillights form g05 LCI

Client had bought it. I think from carsystems.

(19-12-2024, 17:30 PM)Sqwerize Wrote:  Hi, did You resolve this problem?

No problem not solved.


Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2024, 07:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 21-12-2024, 07:27 AM by multydrew.)
Post: #6
RE: G05 RLM rear light retrofit
(15-11-2024, 11:54 AM)NeRkO20 Wrote:  where did you purchase emulator? It is maybe an option for me to retrofit only the taillights form g05 LCI

there are plenty of options incl. carsystems and couple russian can-filters
also you need to do proper flashing and ncd20

(20-12-2024, 22:10 PM)Sauron Wrote:  
(15-11-2024, 11:54 AM)NeRkO20 Wrote:  where did you purchase emulator? It is maybe an option for me to retrofit only the taillights form g05 LCI

Client had bought it. I think from carsystems.

(19-12-2024, 17:30 PM)Sqwerize Wrote:  Hi, did You resolve this problem?

No problem not solved.

have you coded this?
BDC->17BD->3501 LceFuSiConfiguration->LIGHT_CLAMP_REAR_BOOT_LID=mid power (Werte=02) 
BDC->17BD->3501 LceFuSiConfiguration->LIGHT_CLAMP_REAR_SIDE=mid power (Werte=02) 
BDC->5665->3700 LceOutputChannels->BL_L_UE_SPG_SCHUTZ=Inactive (Werte=00) 
BDC->5665->3700 LceOutputChannels->BL_L_WARMUEBERWACHUNG=Inactive (Werte=00) 
BDC->5665->3700 LceOutputChannels->BL_R_UE_SPG_SCHUTZ=Inactive (Werte=00) 
BDC->5665->3700 LceOutputChannels->BL_R_WARMUEBERWACHUNG=Inactive (Werte=00) 
BDC->5665->3700 LceOutputChannels->FRA_H_L_UE_SPG_SCHUTZ=Inactive (Werte=00) 
BDC->5665->3700 LceOutputChannels->FRA_H_L_WARMUEBERWACHUNG=Inactive (Werte=00) 
BDC->5665->3700 LceOutputChannels->FRA_H_R_UE_SPG_SCHUTZ=Inactive (Werte=00) 
BDC->5665->3700 LceOutputChannels->FRA_H_R_WARMUEBERWACHUNG=Inactive (Werte=00) 
BDC->5665->3700 LceOutputChannels->SL_2_L_UE_SPG_SCHUTZ=Inactive (Werte=00) 
BDC->5665->3700 LceOutputChannels->SL_2_R_UE_SPG_SCHUTZ=Inactive (Werte=00) 
BDC->5665->3700 LceOutputChannels->SL_L_HYAKUDANA_PROFILE_ID=Hyakudana3 (Werte=03) 
BDC->5665->3700 LceOutputChannels->SL_L_UE_SPG_SCHUTZ=Inactive (Werte=00) 
BDC->5665->3700 LceOutputChannels->SL_L_WARMUEBERWACHUNG=Inactive (Werte=00) 
BDC->5665->3700 LceOutputChannels->SL_R_HYAKUDANA_PROFILE_ID=Hyakudana3 (Werte=03) 
BDC->5665->3700 LceOutputChannels->SL_R_UE_SPG_SCHUTZ=Inactive (Werte=00) 
BDC->5665->3700 LceOutputChannels->SL_R_WARMUEBERWACHUNG=Inactive (Werte=00)

also it can be flash related problem @rlm's
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2024, 08:55 AM,
Post: #7
RE: G05 RLM rear light retrofit
Hi, I gave the rear lights a battery power supply as a test. The taillights flashed under FA with g05 LCI, I only put my VIN into FA. Performed coding 2.0 and certificate validation and everything is green.. The lights still won't turn on, I have an ASIL error like friend at the beginning. I'll try to get a CarSystems adapter and we'll see what happens then.. when I disconnect the power supply and reconnect it, the lights turn on for about 5 seconds and the parking lights, brake lights, turn signals, etc. work in them.. after 5 seconds they turn off.
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2024, 06:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 22-12-2024, 06:23 AM by multydrew.)
Post: #8
RE: G05 RLM rear light retrofit
(21-12-2024, 08:55 AM)Sqwerize Wrote:  Hi, I gave the rear lights a battery power supply as a test. The taillights flashed under FA with g05 LCI, I only put my VIN into FA. Performed coding 2.0 and certificate validation and everything is green.. The lights still won't turn on, I have an ASIL error like friend at the beginning. I'll try to get a CarSystems adapter and we'll see what happens then.. when I disconnect the power supply and reconnect it, the lights turn on for about 5 seconds and the parking lights, brake lights, turn signals, etc. work in them.. after 5 seconds they turn off.

Wrong flash. Also it won’t work properly without adapter, but they should turn on.
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2024, 21:38 PM,
Post: #9
RE: G05 RLM rear light retrofit
(22-12-2024, 06:22 AM)multydrew Wrote:  
(21-12-2024, 08:55 AM)Sqwerize Wrote:  Hi, I gave the rear lights a battery power supply as a test. The taillights flashed under FA with g05 LCI, I only put my VIN into FA. Performed coding 2.0 and certificate validation and everything is green.. The lights still won't turn on, I have an ASIL error like friend at the beginning. I'll try to get a CarSystems adapter and we'll see what happens then.. when I disconnect the power supply and reconnect it, the lights turn on for about 5 seconds and the parking lights, brake lights, turn signals, etc. work in them.. after 5 seconds they turn off.

Wrong flash. Also it won’t work properly without adapter, but they should turn on.

flash or coding? flashing is not related i think


Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2024, 09:41 AM,
Post: #10
RE: G05 RLM rear light retrofit
(22-12-2024, 21:38 PM)Sauron Wrote:  
(22-12-2024, 06:22 AM)multydrew Wrote:  
(21-12-2024, 08:55 AM)Sqwerize Wrote:  Hi, I gave the rear lights a battery power supply as a test. The taillights flashed under FA with g05 LCI, I only put my VIN into FA. Performed coding 2.0 and certificate validation and everything is green.. The lights still won't turn on, I have an ASIL error like friend at the beginning. I'll try to get a CarSystems adapter and we'll see what happens then.. when I disconnect the power supply and reconnect it, the lights turn on for about 5 seconds and the parking lights, brake lights, turn signals, etc. work in them.. after 5 seconds they turn off.

Wrong flash. Also it won’t work properly without adapter, but they should turn on.

flash or coding? flashing is not related i think

Did couple of installs and all problems were caused by wrong flash and wrong detect cafd afterwars.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  nbt evo retrofit f5с pabloMG 2 33 1 hour ago
Last Post: pabloMG
  Retrofit ICM2 BMW F10/F11 Haug530d 11 2,046 Yesterday, 07:16 AM
Last Post: bushido1992
  F12 LCI LED Retrofit mcrussell 5 1,458 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: SANYA
  FEM replace reason: Comfort Access retrofit kubaskl 4 294 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: kklobo
  G30 LCI Headlights retrofit: High Beam Laser light locking active tcp443 20 8,724 01-10-2026, 18:41 PM
Last Post: Mygse
  G31 LCI 552 retrofit qbek90 2 232 01-10-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: qbek90
  Right angel eye turns off after 10 seconds after xenon retrofit Ryn079 4 221 27-09-2026, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Ryn079
  [SOLVED] F31 2015 PRE-LCI NBT EVO HW4.1 + ATM Retrofit - Everything Works Except RTTI MotherTeresa 18 1,102 25-09-2026, 23:43 PM
Last Post: Gatsby79
  E60 Combox retrofit coding Loliceman 35 19,082 23-09-2026, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Emelint
  Retrofit Shift paddle on BMW F02 nimametal 7 280 20-09-2026, 07:47 AM
Last Post: nimametal

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content