CarTechnoloGY
[Solved] Need Help NBT unit flash fail - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: [Solved] Need Help NBT unit flash fail (/showthread.php?tid=18763)

Pages: 1 2

[Solved] Need Help NBT unit flash fail - jaramillo - 13-10-2016

edited problem solved

RE: [Unsolved] Need Help NBT unit flash fail - ruben_17non - 14-10-2016

Unkoun is brick during programming, but maybe reflash can restored this.
needs enet or icom with dhcp

RE: [Unsolved] Need Help NBT unit flash fail - Almaretto - 14-10-2016

You can sometimes solve missing or corrupt CAFD (FFFF_255_255_255) through injection process:

- Connect => Read FA (VO) => Activate FA (VO) => Read SVT (VCM) => Left-Click on desired HU_NBT => Click on "Detect CAF for SWE" => Select the CAFD from I-Level shown => Select OK => Right-Click on HU_NBT (the ECU itself not the underlying CAFD) => Select CODE.

It sort of depends on what the issue is whether it will work.

RE: [Unsolved] Need Help NBT unit flash fail - jaramillo - 14-10-2016

@Almaretto @ruben_17non

Should I use the Flashing guide for Esys? or the procedure is different?

RE: [Unsolved] Need Help NBT unit flash fail - ruben_17non - 14-10-2016

Try first restore Cafd follow post of @Almaretto
is more easy than flash.

maybe also need exit of programming.transport mode of NBT,

(14-10-2016, 00:56 AM)ruben_17non Wrote:  Try first restore Cafd follow post of @Almaretto
is more easy than flash.

maybe also need exit of programming.transport mode of NBT,

There is a guide to do that?

Thanks for your response!

(14-10-2016, 00:47 AM)Almaretto Wrote:  You can sometimes solve missing or corrupt CAFD (FFFF_255_255_255) through injection process:

- Connect => Read FA (VO) => Activate FA (VO) => Read SVT (VCM) => Left-Click on desired HU_NBT => Click on "Detect CAF for SWE" => Select the CAFD from I-Level shown => Select OK => Right-Click on HU_NBT (the ECU itself not the underlying CAFD) => Select CODE.

It sort of depends on what the issue is whether it will work.
I made the process without success.

If I have the backup of the SVT and CAFD's wirh this information I could restore the state of the HU-H?

RE: [Unsolved] Need Help NBT unit flash fail - Almaretto - 14-10-2016

(14-10-2016, 02:45 AM)jaramillo Wrote:  If I have the backup of the SVT and CAFD's wirh this information I could restore the state of the HU-H?

If it is the same version as your current state you could try using backup. You could also try saving and editing SVT in notepad or in SVT-editor to correct name of CAFD first.

If someone can help me I could share the SVT_ist, SVT_soll and SVT_tal that i did calculated. I have saw some extrage things in those files.
I could also share the actual FA and backuo files (FA, SVT & CAFD's)
I just want rescue my NBT unit.
Someone could guide me to play with those files? to make the process by my way

Thanks in advance

RE: [Unsolved] Need Help NBT unit flash fail - gfriedrichi - 14-10-2016

(14-10-2016, 15:51 PM)jaramillo Wrote:  If someone can help me I could share the SVT_ist, SVT_soll and SVT_tal that i did calculated. I have saw some extrage things in those files.
I could also share the actual FA and backuo files (FA, SVT & CAFD's)
I just want rescue my NBT unit.
Someone could guide me to play with those files? to make the process by my way

Thanks in advance
Hi friend
I assist some dealers here in brazil and it is possible to restore your hu, i did it a lot of times with enet cable, with icom always failed
Are you able to run tal like this ? In case you need i can do it for you remotely using teamviewer
[Image: 9D29M4O.jpg]
[Image: 1VrJY0Y.jpg]