Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Function not available on this ECU
28-03-2018, 19:54 PM,
PCitroen  Function not available on this ECU
Hi all hi

I'm new to the site but I've been using PP2000 since 2011 on my Peugeot 306 HDI and it's been a great tool helping me with lots.

I've not updated the software since I first installed it so it's at V5.02.

I have now bought a DS3 and today I decided to replace the RD4 unit with a RD45 for it's Bluetooth functions.

The unit was from a 2014 model and mine is a 2011. I plumbed it all in and fired up lexia to code the VIN to my car and I found that I got the above error.

I've heard of a work round of installing the RD45 in to a newer car and updating the VIN there then moving it to my car, unfortunately this isn't an option I can go down.

I've read I need to update to V7.02 and patch up to V7.78 to get around my issue but I've also read I need to make sure the cable unit it up to Revision C but I have no idea how to check it's revision, some help with this would be great.

Do you think I need to replace the cable and update the cable or could I get away with just a software update?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Function not available on this ECU - by DeeTurbo - 28-03-2018, 19:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diagbox BSI Access to this function not enabled ixoal 3 874 02-05-2023, 10:05 AM
Last Post: adamos_22