Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

How to disable parallel programming mode in Ista/P (Icom)
19-08-2014, 23:13 PM,
How to disable parallel programming mode in Ista/P (Icom)
Does anybody know how to disable most parallel programming mode in Ista/P (Icom clone)
I don t know where i have to search for disabling this mode .
Somebody said this should solve my problem with flashing NBT on F Series,which has no separat most access like e series.
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2014, 10:07 AM,
RE: How to disable parallel programming mode in Ista/P (Icom)
Hello!

This will not solve your problem. The problem is not the most access, the problem is the dynamic IP.

Flashing the Most-ECUs (KOMBI, NBT, AMP, etc.) will work only, when the ICOM setting is set to DHCP (STATIC IP and APIPA will not work) and you have a DHCP Router in Network! Without a DHCP server (ICOM jump to APIPA) you will get error messages from Esys or ISTA/P (can not switch to paralell programming mode). Without a Router the only one way to flash these ECUs is: ENET cable.

CU Oliver
[+] 11 users say Thank You to milkyway for this post
27-08-2014, 00:55 AM,
Hi Oliver, thanks for your answer i have found it in another Forum too, but i have not tested it yet.
See you in MT wink
27-08-2014, 09:42 AM,
(26-08-2014, 10:07 AM)milkyway Wrote:  Hello!

This will not solve your problem. The problem is not the most access, the problem is the dynamic IP.

Flashing the Most-ECUs (KOMBI, NBT, AMP, etc.) will work only, when the ICOM setting is set to DHCP (STATIC IP and APIPA will not work) and you have a DHCP Router in Network! Without a DHCP server (ICOM jump to APIPA) you will get error messages from Esys or ISTA/P (can not switch to paralell programming mode). Without a Router the only one way to flash these ECUs is: ENET cable.

CU Oliver

Are you saying that ICOM/ICOMA2 cannot program KOMBI, NBT ect without connected to router/network ? (OFFLINE?) unless you use Enet, then it is possible

is that all vehicle or just this vehicle or do I miss understand what you say ?
27-08-2014, 12:19 PM,
Ista/P>Icom>NBT>without separate offline Router.Measuring plan works, and flashing all other modules. NBT ,Kombi don t work

Esys>Icom>deactivate parallel programming mode>NBT and all other modules work

Esys>Eth>NBT all other modules work

So the thing with ista p and offline router i have not tested yet.Only one person in another Forum tested it and for him it works.

I have found maybe another solution, there is a tool outside (tftpd32/64) that can make youre laptop act as an dhcp server without Router, maybe this works so you don t nee additional Router

Homepage with Infos for tftpd
http://philippe.jounin.net/tftpd32.html
[+] 2 users say Thank You to hulahans for this post
27-08-2014, 19:37 PM,
(27-08-2014, 12:19 PM)hulahans Wrote:  Ista/P>Icom>NBT>without separate offline Router.Measuring plan works, and flashing all other modules. NBT ,Kombi don t work

Esys>Icom>deactivate parallel programming mode>NBT and all other modules work

Esys>Eth>NBT all other modules work

So the thing with ista p and offline router i have not tested yet.Only one person in another Forum tested it and for him it works.

I have found maybe another solution, there is a tool outside (tftpd32/64) that can make youre laptop act as an dhcp server without Router, maybe this works so you don t nee additional Router

Homepage with Infos for tftpd
http://philippe.jounin.net/tftpd32.html

Just checking smile .....i thought that is what you was talking

i can help you.....however i need teamviewer access...also you need my software
04-03-2016, 04:14 AM,
Unsure of what exactly you trying to do , yopu can program any cay, just set staic ip on lan card, and icom ! I have done many this way !
04-03-2016, 12:35 PM,
XZBMW  RE: How to disable parallel programming mode in Ista/P (Icom)
(04-03-2016, 04:14 AM)bimmer71 Wrote:  Unsure of what exactly you trying to do , yopu can program any cay, just set staic ip on lan card, and icom ! I have done many this way !

Dear:

From BMW F-series LCI launched,it removed the ZGM from MOST network and main control module of MOST was changed to NBT,so you can't programming MOST modules because IP assign problem.

Do you sure set static IP can sole this issue?and how to do?thx in adcance.

Who can sure followed combination will solve above MOST programming?

1.Esys>Icom>deactivate parallel programming mode>NBT and all other modules work.
2.Esys>Eth>NBT all other modules work

note:
What is "parrallel programming mode"?and How to deactive it?
and "Esys>Eth>"means Esys+ENET cable?if yes,I tried several times,this combination couldn't programming MOST modules but others network were ok.

thx in advance.

winter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW ISTA+ Licenserequest 4.45.30 B O S S 12 368 1 hour ago
Last Post: 2013m5
XZBMW ISTA Standalone Licenserequest up to v4.37.4x Sedoy 8,709 663,061 5 hours ago
Last Post: Sedoy
  ISTA 4.47 test plan not available on M3 bmwm3power 3 74 7 hours ago
Last Post: 2013m5
  Disable active steering e91 xMoses 0 33 11 hours ago
Last Post: xMoses
XZBMW ISTA+ 4.47.1x Install Files - MEGA shawnsheridan 12 1,387 11 hours ago
Last Post: shawnsheridan
  ista 4.46 Standalone kiranabc 84 10,556 Yesterday, 13:18 PM
Last Post: kiranabc
XZBMW ISTA 4.46.xx problems and possible solution Sedoy 97 11,622 25-04-2024, 11:38 AM
Last Post: vld
XZBMW ISTA 4.47.1x I-LEVEL+OVERVIEW AutoExe3219 0 239 24-04-2024, 22:52 PM
Last Post: AutoExe3219
  Disable CC messages relating to a CC-ID codes TheNine90 116 15,388 23-04-2024, 23:29 PM
Last Post: Moldovan1
XZBMW [MEGA] ISTA 4.32 // ISTA-P 3.72 + ALL LOADER up to 6.6 // no license needed hashtagmaster 61 18,379 21-04-2024, 22:17 PM
Last Post: grizzle