Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Esys to BIN
24-04-2022, 07:27 AM,
XZBMW  Esys to BIN
Greetings members,

I have a question regarding converting X_BMS (DME) SWFL, SWFK and BTLD XML files into a BIN file for flashing. There is a program available, which seems to be made by Guy Frieling. Its called ESYS file to BIN for Fxx. The program asks for the BTLD file, SWFL and then SWFL. Except it doesn't work from what I can tell. Esys shows the versions from the DME and I have grabbed the files out of the Psdz data in ISTA and tried to use them and it doesn't accept them. It asks for 2 SWFL, when I think it should be a SWFK file.

The reason for using this method is a workaround for Locked Motorrad DME's from reading after a certain construction date. They are locked for reading. But you can write, provided you have the correct BIN file.

Anyone have experience with this program or maybe another program which does the same job?
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2022, 12:19 PM,
RE: Esys to BIN
(24-04-2022, 07:27 AM) bennymx Wrote:  Greetings members,

I have a question regarding converting X_BMS (DME) SWFL, SWFK and BTLD XML files into a BIN file for flashing. There is a program available, which seems to be made by Guy Frieling. Its called ESYS file to BIN for Fxx. The program asks for the BTLD file, SWFL and then SWFL. Except it doesn't work from what I can tell. Esys shows the versions from the DME and I have grabbed the files out of the Psdz data in ISTA and tried to use them and it doesn't accept them. It asks for 2 SWFL, when I think it should be a SWFK file.

The reason for using this method is a workaround for Locked Motorrad DME's from reading after a certain construction date. They are locked for reading. But you can write, provided you have the correct BIN file.

Anyone have experience with this program or maybe another program which does the same job?

Can you shere this program?

BMW tuning & retrofitting, https://www.instagram.com/cebepspb/
* lifetime EVO, ROUTE codes, Carplay, ECU Remap and other crap
[+] 1 user says Thank You to CEBEP for this post
24-04-2022, 12:48 PM,
(24-04-2022, 12:19 PM)CEBEP Wrote:  
(24-04-2022, 07:27 AM) bennymx Wrote:  Greetings members,

Can you shere this program?

yes please share it
24-04-2022, 22:29 PM,
XZBMW  RE: Esys to BIN
see attachment for program

Attached Files
ESYS-File-to-BIN-for-Fxx.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 464 times
Size: 13.41 KB

Reputation: +13 - jaramillo [+1] , DJenka [+1] , rana [+1] , JV22 [+1] , hulahans [+1] , palapas1974 [+1] , Lux [+1] , tyrystor [+1] , Mwahab [+1] , ferrytan25 [+1] , BS68 [+1] , zalimhan74 [+1] , TimmyCZ [+1]
[+] 31 users say Thank You to bmchicago for this post
25-04-2022, 02:08 AM,
(24-04-2022, 07:27 AM)bennymx Wrote:  Greetings members,

The DMEs are RSA signature signed just like the car DMEs. The DME will actively reject unsigned data upon loading it in. It would need tprot disable just like the car DMEs to be able to write.
25-04-2022, 04:05 AM,
(25-04-2022, 02:08 AM)Enabled Wrote:  

The DMEs are RSA signature signed just like the car DMEs. The DME will actively reject unsigned data upon loading it in. It would need tprot disable just like the car DMEs to be able to write.

I am not an expert in this area, but I know that the DME can be written to. That is not the issue. The issue is finding a program that can actually take the 3 files from psdz data and convert into a BIN file which can then be written.
25-04-2022, 11:31 AM,
(25-04-2022, 04:05 AM)bennymx Wrote:  

I am not an expert in this area, but I know that the DME can be written to. That is not the issue. The issue is finding a program that can actually take the 3 files from psdz data and convert into a BIN file which can then be written.

The old version of the motorcycle DME did have two SWFLS, the later version became SWFL+SWFK!

There is a SWFK that should involve dynamic personality!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BMWF750GS for this post
25-04-2022, 11:35 AM,
(25-04-2022, 11:31 AM)BMWF750GS Wrote:  
(25-04-2022, 04:05 AM)bennymx Wrote:  

The old version of the motorcycle DME did have two SWFLS, the later version became SWFL+SWFK!

There is a SWFK that should involve dynamic personality!

This makes sense now. The program is only made to deal with swfl x 2. Does not recognise the swfk.
25-04-2022, 12:04 PM,
Maybe someone has an opposite program that will create SWFL files from BIN files ?
it would be an interesting way to upload the modified data with Esys
[+] 2 users say Thank You to slaw1971 for this post
25-04-2022, 13:04 PM,
Where did you get that program or find it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GenEsys Creator (New Tool FA ESYS) scorpium59 417 30,803 Yesterday, 11:52 AM
Last Post: bassam82
XZBMW BimmerUtility vs Esys Launchers diagso 568 110,522 Yesterday, 09:41 AM
Last Post: graphys
  [MEGA] ESYS + PSDZ Full & Lite + ICOM Firmware + MANUALS + TOOLS hashtagmaster 107 36,464 29-04-2024, 16:33 PM
Last Post: hashtagmaster
XZBMW ESys Launcher PRO Setup 2.8.1 fengyonghua21 412 49,805 28-04-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Pommie
XZBMW Esys error message only on EPS. ''Failed to get CAFs for SWE'' arthur101 2 131 25-04-2024, 22:48 PM
Last Post: arthur101
XZBMW HU NBT with esys need advice. arthur101 3 165 20-04-2024, 22:00 PM
Last Post: kwork
  Esys ultra Erezbmwm 4 678 18-04-2024, 02:51 AM
Last Post: sacaman
XZBMW Flash MPPK software 20D B47 (Esys) ruben_17non 5 597 10-04-2024, 21:38 PM
Last Post: ruben_17non
XZBMW xdrive off with esys without error in dash dankocg 14 2,953 07-04-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Fatalix
  Esys 3.28 psdzdata qbek90 0 109 30-03-2024, 19:09 PM
Last Post: qbek90