Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Renault IMMO code 39 digits Renault2_DFlash.bin
28-02-2023, 15:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 28-02-2023, 15:33 PM by massilos.)
RE: Renault IMMO code 39 digits Renault2_DFlash.bin
(28-02-2023, 12:34 PM)mkii Wrote:  I may be talking nonsense but ....
renolink does not make trafic3 cards ???

i get OBDLink sx mx+ with renolink 2.05 .it dos not communicated over obd i try DDT4all it do work with OBDLink sx & mx.

Hi flavio69
The first picture for the generated code was not can clip was from Autel device.was just before the Lade virginized the bcm.but he made back up of Renault_DFlash.bin
even that code i try it with can clip to reprogram the uch the code didnt work i try to generat the code with Renault Clip Tool 2.6 no chance .please please please let me know the procedure.
for the Dongle df.code  i did the scan with can clip i dont see any dtc fault for dongle it is not there no more.

flavio69

(27-02-2023, 21:42 PM)massilos Wrote:  Hi Lupu_sandu I try the code unfortunately it didnt work The keys apparently the still linked to the vehicle but it does not start it does not open or close the doors the UCH is blank. I tried to program the uch using can clip v 214. It is keep asking me for mobilizer code.tears

any idea suggestion or alternatif are always welcome

You have everything you need...including token,wich is the holly graal...
in your first picture is a code generated by clip+vin code (enter in code management),can provide immo code...that's "offline""procedure,but if you have token,is much more easier because it's automatically accepted.
But in other prinstscreenI saw ""DONGE-NOT ALLOCATED""and my suspicion is that is your problem,you might have this Dongle df.code present.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2023, 16:51 PM,
obdlink tune 1000000 bauds???

Think Thanks and rep !!!
28-02-2023, 19:07 PM,
yes using ifPrep2 115200>1000000
28-02-2023, 19:40 PM,
Hello, after 2 months of fighting with Renault and the same problem as the colleague, the solution with imo off works.
Renault ISK Decoder.

[+] 1 user says Thank You to sonchev for this post
28-02-2023, 20:20 PM,
(28-02-2023, 19:40 PM)sonchev Wrote:  Hello, after 2 months of fighting with Renault and the same problem as the colleague, the solution with imo off works.
Renault ISK Decoder.

I am happy to hear that you sorted your problem thank you for the good news. My van is down since October last year I went through 3 mechanic I would not see mechanic I will say Jokers Honestly I'm about to give up .i spend a lot of money and the lot of waste of time and stress. I am sure there is solution out there to bypass all this immobilizare security and all that stuff. This immobiliser situation should be disabled in the ECU I guess. If this is the case I can take it to someone who can disable that,
Can any one help advice the steps.  
or i can get full kit ecu from Ebay ecu,bc,emm,dash then desable the Immo. or can i use my ecu to desable the immo
28-02-2023, 22:17 PM,
Sorry, my tools need to be connected to the vehicle to get the pin and/or read the flashdata. But I expect that the PIN code read by Autel is correct.

As others clarified. The 39-digit code is the outcode/incode needed by clip to be obtained from Renault code management server. I think no calculator is available yet to create the incode with the valid pin... You say you have a token. Is this just for the J2534 pass-thru reprogramming/auto configuring of the modules? To get the pin code you need access to the code server management tool. I don't know if it is already open to non-dealer users...

The pincode read by Autel was from the original UCH (or original data)? If so this would match your original keys. Engine computer is linked using the pincode/ISK. So if this one is swapped, it needs to be cleared/virginized and learn to the UCH. In the clip live data the ECM shows already blank, so only needs programming.

I think Renolink V2.05 also supports Trafic 3... It shows 2017+, but I expect it to also work with a 2015 model, but not sure.
Strange that your Renolink doesn't work. Does your OBDlink serial number match with the one in the license? What com-port is linked to it?
[+] 1 user says Thank You to diagservhaag for this post
28-02-2023, 23:08 PM,
The PIN code i get from Autel  was from the BCM before virginized. it is automaticaley do backup. This should match the original keys now since the bcm virgin nothing work The BCM is blank, and the injector mobiliser is blank. The keys are not allocated to the vehicle. Without the immobiliser code provided by the code manager it will be nearly impossible to do this. I am already start thinking about an alternative because otherwise I will be dead just Like This Van.
Is there any other possibility to get this van up and running? It does not matter to me the type of modification or disabling immobiliser or attaching magic device to it as long it start it is nearly 6 months . Now regarding the Renolink. Yes the serial number match the ODBlink  mx . i try it the crack version 1.99 the official Version 2.0 5 none of them work I did all the settings correctly .the moment i  connect the the ODBlink sx to  DDT4all . I can  scan vehicle emm ECU BCM no problem there is good communication . Any time I use Renolink it does not work I tested the Can Bus resistance Low to High i get 60 ohms. Very strange. I think everyone for sharing their mind and the idea  handshake
02-03-2023, 19:05 PM,
Good evening everyone I hope everybody is well just a little update I decided to give up with this BCM and reprogramming this is nearly impossible to get to token. The other step now is one of the member have advised me to give it a try to those new immo off emulator  . Or Multi can emulator. I am not promoting any product for anyone hopefully i will get it next week and I would update everyone about the resort
[+] 1 user says Thank You to massilos for this post
08-03-2024, 15:56 PM,
ORenult  RE: Renault IMMO code 39 digits Renault2_DFlash.bin
Hi mate
Do you try this

https://www.autoecupart.net/products/39-...rt-to-2023

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
WKIA KIA/HUNDAY DCM3.7ap need immo off in flas Davidik 0 10 19 minutes ago
Last Post: Davidik
  KIA MEDG17.9.8 immo off issues koziol 1 19 6 hours ago
Last Post: aboelgood
  I NEED PSA MD1CS003 IMMO OFF tokatli64 4 93 9 hours ago
Last Post: Le-Mans
  immo toyota yaris 89661-0d276 michelespl 1 40 Yesterday, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Black Alien
  Piaggio Porter 1.3 - Bosch M.7.8.0 F01R00DQ24 IMMO OFF blerim shehi 3 68 Yesterday, 10:25 AM
Last Post: ROD-BENDERS
XZBMW Bmw Me7.2 immo Off aboelgood 2 54 Yesterday, 09:58 AM
Last Post: aboelgood
  suzuki 2008 gsxr 750 immo off megodahab 0 22 25-04-2024, 18:47 PM
Last Post: megodahab
  KIA CEED EDC17C08 IMMO OFF crisvenua2 1 41 25-04-2024, 13:02 PM
Last Post: Stopro92
KOpel OPEL VECTRA MSA15 IMMO OFF HELP vaki1989 3 69 25-04-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: epasha
ORenult Renault Megane Scenic 2002 8 digit Pin code 530d 1 44 25-04-2024, 00:39 AM
Last Post: cubica