Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

AOS BMW and SERMI
23-04-2024, 15:41 PM,
RE: AOS BMW and SERMI

Redesigned AOS Version available from 29-th April 2024

Dear AOS-User,
We have fundamentally redesigned the AOS portal and are looking forward to offering you the “new AOS” from 29-th April 2024.
The “new AOS” features a new design, modern technology and simplified menu navigation.
Get to know the “new AOS” today in a short video on this site: COMPASS Message 80189.
The conversion of the AOS portal requires a service interruption during the following period:
Date and time (CEST): from Saturday, 27-th April 2024, 12pm to Monday, 29-th April 2024, 7am
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the “new AOS” soon!

Best regards

Your AOS-Team

NBTEVO, ENAV2, MGU  - CP OFF, Navi , APPS , Carplay, AA
MGU ID-8-9-10 Cars - Full Region change

NCD Secure Coding 2.0

Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2024, 06:11 AM,
(23-04-2024, 15:41 PM)BugFix Wrote:  22.04.2024

Dear AOS-User,
We have fundamentally redesigned the AOS portal and are looking forward to offering you the “new AOS” from 29-th April 2024.

New design is a bit easier to use, i couldn't find anything more on it.
New keyreader claims that it can read error codes (in text), but in the otherhand pop up text only says Fehlermeldungen (in iDrive), for free.

Pricewise I couldn't see any text related to SERMI, so probable it is still gray are what that will mean.
I think, I will sacrifice and invest € and read codes from my car and run randomly ABL's to see if I can still use it or not.
24-04-2024, 06:36 AM,
(24-04-2024, 06:11 AM)jaki Wrote:  
(23-04-2024, 15:41 PM)BugFix Wrote:  22.04.2024

Dear AOS-User,

New design is a bit easier to use, i couldn't find anything more on it.
New keyreader claims that it can read error codes (in text), but in the otherhand pop up text only says Fehlermeldungen (in iDrive), for free.

Pricewise I couldn't see any text related to SERMI, so probable it is still gray are what that will mean.
I think, I will sacrifice and invest € and read codes from my car and run randomly ABL's to see if I can still use it or not.

Online Error Codes are Avaylable only for newer Cars with Connected Drive Abo and when User has choosen in Idrive- Send Data( Datenschutz bla bla).  Key Error Codes are not too informative, best way to see Errors is ISTA

New design, I have seen this Promotion Video.... Same Functionality, a litle bit other layout... AOS Facelift biggrin
24-04-2024, 07:41 AM,
(24-04-2024, 06:36 AM)bellphegorus Wrote:  New design, I have seen this Promotion Video.... Same Functionality, a litle bit other layout... AOS Facelift biggrin

In away, I see this as good news. It would have been possible that there is "secret" side for SERMI partners and different for poor ones.