CarTechnoloGY
CGDI BMW Keytool Feedback - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: CGDI BMW Keytool Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=33808)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: CGDI BMW Keytool Feedback - evss - 22-09-2019

ok maybe looking a fool here but has anyone used the cgdi to reset fem mileage ? mainly what I require it for and bdc mileage reset.
tried to get a answer from cg themselves but like pulling teethsmile

cant understand the save dump obd, them remove fem , and remove 95128 and save dump. them replace /power up fem .
then remove 95128 and reprogram original dump
them fit back to vehicle to reset mileage.
or is that mainly to add key .
is there a easier way to reset it? or have I got the wrong end of the stick here ( usually have)
any help appretiated

RE: CGDI BMW Keytool Feedback - RocketSurgeon - 22-09-2019

It will reset FEM mileage. The unlock procedure is still required for mileage reset or adding keys.
2 tips: update FEM to approximately 11/2018 i-step before attempting keys, and never connect FEM to power with chip clip connected to 95128.

RE: CGDI BMW Keytool Feedback - BobbySD - 24-09-2019

Did new key programming (FEM) yesterday. Everything went well till I was asked to put original key under steering wheel for isn reading. It simply didnt read the oem key? Dont know why. So Im stuck at this point...

RE: CGDI BMW Keytool Feedback - BobbySD - 26-09-2019

Another experience E64 cas2 key making, car starts so immo is ok, but remote doesnt work. Not sure if the itself is bad? Previous cas2 was ok in 2 minutes.

RE: CGDI BMW Keytool Feedback - Silva1337 - 03-10-2019

Hello guys, anyone know after they released 3.0 version now to do msd80 and others ecu reading isn is needed to buy new authorization? Really b48/b58 isn working? How about cas4 obd? Anyone experience pls

RE: CGDI BMW Keytool Feedback - laso - 04-10-2019

I buy authorization but not work with B48 and other ecu. Why? Becose need special wire.

RE: CGDI BMW Keytool Feedback - Silva1337 - 05-10-2019

B48 should work with at200, but until they do this many time will go for this..

RE: CGDI BMW Keytool Feedback - BobbySD - 30-10-2019

does anybody occurs problem when making key for cas2? Again I had a problem that I match the key and remote wont work. Im not sure if Im doing somehing wrong or wtf is the problem?

connect
choose key number
generate dealer key - after this if i read cas info again choosen key nr is still empty
add key - new key in coil -> choosen key nr is no longer ffff and like unused. Now its like remote
= should work ???

Or mI missing something?

RE: CGDI BMW Keytool Feedback - laso - 30-10-2019

(30-10-2019, 16:36 PM)BobbySD Wrote:  does anybody occurs problem when making key for cas2? Again I had a problem that I match the key and remote wont work. Im not sure if Im doing somehing wrong or wtf is the problem?

connect
choose key number
generate dealer key - after this if i read cas info again choosen key nr is still empty
add key - new key in coil -> choosen key nr is no longer ffff and like unused. Now its like remote
= should work ???

Or mI missing something?

It is simple.
You read the CAS, select the empty key and generate the dealer key.
Put key to car and it's over.
Next time you read CAS, you will see that the item is no longer FFFFF.
What trandponder do you use? Because maybe there is a problem here.

RE: CGDI BMW Keytool Feedback - BobbySD - 30-10-2019

I believe its 7944 but I can check tomorrow