CarTechnoloGY
cas / cluster bench setup - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: cas / cluster bench setup (/showthread.php?tid=40758)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: cas / cluster bench setup - Fps - 20-04-2022

Hello!
Having troubles with bench connection. When I turn on power supply, kombi flickers for 1 sec. and turn off lights. When I put the blank key I get image that key is not recognised. Is it right how it should work?

RE: cas / cluster bench setup - Cowboy - 20-04-2022

what's your cas with or without ELV? if with ELV then you need an emulator. It looks as if there was no wake-up for KL15
I watched the movie again, you have CAS 2 connected, so you need an ELV emulator

RE: cas / cluster bench setup - Fps - 20-04-2022

(20-04-2022, 07:47 AM)Cowboy Wrote:  what's your cas with or without ELV? if with ELV then you need an emulator. It looks as if there was no wake-up for KL15
I watched the movie again, you have CAS 2 connected, so you need an ELV emulator

The Cas2 is from e60 I think it shouldn't have ELV. Is it necessary to connect ELV emulator?

RE: cas / cluster bench setup - Cowboy - 20-04-2022

Each CAS2 is with ELV, you must use an emulator

RE: cas / cluster bench setup - flamurfetahu - 24-08-2022

can i use only CAS3 from an E90 LCi,i need only for flashing units on bench !

RE: cas / cluster bench setup - Spitfire555 - 24-08-2022

(24-08-2022, 14:26 PM)flamurfetahu Wrote:  can i use only CAS3 from an E90 LCi,i need only for flashing units on bench !

For flashing units on bench you need gateway. The CAS is no gateway. CAS is mostly used to get a valid ignition ON signal on the bus.

So finally .... "No", only CAS not working for updating units on bench.

RE: cas / cluster bench setup - johann74270 - 10-05-2023

(30-11-2018, 20:45 PM)Cowboy Wrote:  Hello! I am in the process of connecting modules on the table and I noticed that my CAS and JBBFE II modules do not have a PIN 40 output. I do not know what to do. Can I add these pins myself? Thanks in advance for tips and greet

Hello 
Me too, I don't Have pin 40 
Have you find a issue?

RE: cas / cluster bench setup - johann74270 - 15-08-2023

(03-01-2019, 08:43 AM)Cniksor Wrote:  finished making my harness clean and simple. using all oem connectors, i can make cas2/3 keys, read DME ISN, test keys, test kombi

tested with CGDI and MULTI TOOL, INPA, ISTA, NCSEXPERT. works good, and makes making keys a whole lot easier on bench. made a few keys already, im using with a ELV emulator for CAS that require elv and had no issues, also downgraded CAS with cgdi no issues so far.

[Image: xRadqaa.jpg]
[Image: srto9wK.jpg]

reading dme

using elv emulator

hello can you tell me where I should put the CAN bus resistors please?

RE: cas / cluster bench setup - Trickd122 - 11-10-2023

(15-08-2023, 19:31 PM)johann74270 Wrote:  
(03-01-2019, 08:43 AM)Cniksor Wrote:  finished making my harness clean and simple. using all oem connectors, i can make cas2/3 keys, read DME ISN, test keys, test kombi

tested with CGDI and MULTI TOOL, INPA, ISTA, NCSEXPERT. works good, and makes making keys a whole lot easier on bench. made a few keys already, im using with a ELV emulator for CAS that require elv and had no issues, also downgraded CAS with cgdi no issues so far.

[Image: xRadqaa.jpg]
[Image: srto9wK.jpg]

reading dme

using elv emulator

hello can you tell me where I should put the CAN bus resistors please?

Hello Can you share with me the wiring harness setup and pin out? I have a harness from an F10 that I can use along with a KOMBI  ZGW CAS3 JBBE FRM modules from the same car. I would really appreciate your help.

RE: cas / cluster bench setup - pedroSR - 27-10-2023

Hello everybody,

Please, where I can buy those OEM connectors to build the Cniksor setup?

Many thanks!!!