CarTechnoloGY
IMMO OFF BOSCH MED 17.5 - KTAG DUMP VW passat 3c 2010 1.8 TSI - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: IMMO OFF BOSCH MED 17.5 - KTAG DUMP VW passat 3c 2010 1.8 TSI (/showthread.php?tid=42756)

Pages: 1 2

IMMO OFF BOSCH MED 17.5 - KTAG DUMP VW passat 3c 2010 1.8 TSI - punjabi13 - 24-11-2018

Hi,

I have a KTAG DUMP for my Passat 3c 2010 1.8TSI, please help me to get the immo off from this dump. I have tried everything to fix VAG 01176 error but not able to. My car immo get active in hot weather , i have changed the ignition switch and got the wiring checked too. Its  KESSY System and Smart Keys and got the key checked too. Thanks.

RE: IMMO OFF BOSCH MED 17.5 - KTAG DUMP VW passat 3c 2010 1.8 TSI - avtokeysoft - 24-11-2018

here is mate your immo off

RE: IMMO OFF BOSCH MED 17.5 - KTAG DUMP VW passat 3c 2010 1.8 TSI - teuton - 25-11-2018

BOSCH ECM 06J 907 309 FUL DATA.EPR_IMMO-OFF_CHECKSUM-OK.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 28 times
Size: 3.04 KB

This is your immo off. You just have to write the eeprom file.

RE: IMMO OFF BOSCH MED 17.5 - KTAG DUMP VW passat 3c 2010 1.8 TSI - punjabi13 - 29-11-2018

(25-11-2018, 00:54 AM)teuton Wrote:  This is your immo off. You just have to write the eeprom file.

Hi Teuton , Thanks for the help. I am getting immo active message continously on dash...Please advise how to remove that. Thanks.

RE: IMMO OFF BOSCH MED 17.5 - KTAG DUMP VW passat 3c 2010 1.8 TSI - raffy haddad - 29-11-2018

hello at least report him if the car started or not then the second issue

RE: IMMO OFF BOSCH MED 17.5 - KTAG DUMP VW passat 3c 2010 1.8 TSI - teuton - 29-11-2018

The car should have started, please confirm. If so, I can mod the flash as well. According to my knowlredge there is NO need to mod the flash, usally. Did you confirm the integrity of your com lines?

What was the original problem?

What hapens with the file from avtokeysoft, does it start, does it show the same message?

RE: IMMO OFF BOSCH MED 17.5 - KTAG DUMP VW passat 3c 2010 1.8 TSI - punjabi13 - 30-11-2018

(30-11-2018, 09:02 AM)punjabi13 Wrote:  
(29-11-2018, 14:52 PM)teuton Wrote:  The car should have started, please confirm. If so, I can mod the flash as well. According to my knowlredge there is NO need to mod the flash, usally. Did you confirm the integrity of your com lines?

What hapens with the file from avtokeysoft, does it start, does it show the same message?

Hi Teuton,

First of all thanks for the help, I used your file for IMMO off. Avtokeysoft havent send me an password, he might have forgotten.

Yes the car has started with a trick. Actually I bypass the immo matching and steering column lock  issue by plugging two wires. ( i think I have problem in steering column lock) . Before as there was no ignition in the car and by joining those two wires I bypassed the  steering lock column opening, when I start the car after joining wires  it starts for 2-3 secs and switch off. Then I used your immo off file on my car and now its starting and driving good. But I keep on getting IMMO active on display and car doesnt show any other MFD readings. Does it have to do with checksum error as i read you can remove that message too. sorry I dont know anything about it. I am seeking help from local ecm repair guy but he is not as expert as you guys.

what you mean by this:  Did you confirm the integrity of your com lines?

last night I downloaded the software ecm titanium from here and  compare the eeprom checksum and its totally different. Please advise does it have to do anything with it. Thanks.

Thanks

RE: IMMO OFF BOSCH MED 17.5 - KTAG DUMP VW passat 3c 2010 1.8 TSI - teuton - 30-11-2018

The eeprom file i sent to you is checksum corrected. The titanium software is for flash files,not eeprom comparison...

Try to compare the original eeprom and modified eeprom files in a program like hexcmp to confirm the checksums....

Disconnect the steering column lock and start the car and report back.

RE: IMMO OFF BOSCH MED 17.5 - KTAG DUMP VW passat 3c 2010 1.8 TSI - raffy haddad - 30-11-2018

(29-11-2018, 14:52 PM)teuton Wrote:  The car should have started, please confirm. If so, I can mod the flash as well. According to my knowlredge there is NO need to mod the flash, usally. Did you confirm the integrity of your com lines?

Hi Teuton,

First of all thanks for the help, I used your file for IMMO off. Avtokeysoft havent send me an password, he might have forgotten.

Yes the car has started with a trick. Actually I bypass the immo matching and steering column lock  issue by plugging two wires. ( i think I have problem in steering column lock) . Before as there was no ignition in the car and by joining those two wires I bypassed the  steering lock column opening, when I start the car after joining wires  it starts for 2-3 secs and switch off. Then I used your immo off file on my car and now its starting and driving good. But I keep on getting IMMO active on display and car doesnt show any other MFD readings. Does it have to do with checksum error as i read you can remove that message too. sorry I dont know anything about it. I am seeking help from local ecm repair guy but he is not as expert as you guys.

last night I downloaded the software ecm titanium from here and  compare the eeprom checksum and its totally different. Please advise does it have to do anything with it. Thanks.

Thanks

hi here try first eeprom if not work write also the flash
report back please
good luck

RE: IMMO OFF BOSCH MED 17.5 - KTAG DUMP VW passat 3c 2010 1.8 TSI - punjabi13 - 02-12-2018

(30-11-2018, 15:11 PM)teuton Wrote:  The eeprom file i sent to you is checksum corrected. The titanium software is for flash files,not eeprom comparison...

Try to compare the original eeprom and modified eeprom files in a program like hexcmp to confirm the checksums....

Disconnect the steering column lock and start the car and report back.

if I disconnect the steering column lock my car wont have ignition on lights..means it will only say immo active on dash and thats it. actually my car used to work fine in winters but when summers kick in it start giving immo error. Summer mornings car starts on first self but when the weather is hot immo active kicks in and no ignition lights on dash. I have changed the ignition switch too but it worsend my problem and now it gives problem in winters too. atleast I am happy I am driving it. Thanks.

(30-11-2018, 15:58 PM)raffy haddad Wrote:  

Hi Teuton,

Thanks

hi here try first eeprom if not work write also the flash
report back please
good luck

hi My car is starting and working fine with teuton file...with your file will the immo active message on dash will go?? please advise. thanks.