CarTechnoloGY
BimmerUtility vs Esys Launchers - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: BimmerUtility vs Esys Launchers (/showthread.php?tid=63050)

RE: BimmerUtility vs Esys Launchers - nhipsongvn - 14-05-2023

Hi @Rob@BU

Link download "remote connect" dont have on your web. pls check it again. thank you

RE: BimmerUtility vs Esys Launchers - dutchmen72 - 18-05-2023

Hi Rob I´m using 1.0.45 how can I update to the latest version

RE: BimmerUtility vs Esys Launchers - Rob@BU - 19-05-2023

(14-05-2023, 04:52 AM)nhipsongvn Wrote:  Hi @Rob@BU

Link download "remote connect" dont have  on your web. pls check it again. thank you

Currently under maintenance, will have it back up here soon.

(18-05-2023, 09:37 AM)dutchmen72 Wrote:  Hi Rob I´m using 1.0.45 how can I update to the latest version

Connect back up to a network connection and close the utility from the taskbar, then reopen and the auto-update will take place.

RE: BimmerUtility vs Esys Launchers - bennymx - 20-05-2023

Bit disappointed we can't run 2 instances of BU. We used to be able to open it twice to be able to copy the FDL settings. NCD compare is not useful for UNBELEGT options because you have no way of knowing. Is there a feature where we can copy the different settings between 2 NCD files or even open in a text editor and edit via copy/paste then save it? Scrolling down between 2 and trying to manually change is so time consuming and now I can only run 1 instance I had to screen shot bit by bit.

RE: BimmerUtility vs Esys Launchers - shawnsheridan - 20-05-2023

(20-05-2023, 11:40 AM)bennymx Wrote:  Bit disappointed we can't run 2 instances of BU. We used to be able to open it twice to be able to copy the FDL settings. NCD compare is not useful for UNBELEGT options because you have no way of knowing. Is there a feature where we can copy the different settings between 2 NCD files or even open in a text editor and edit via copy/paste then save it? Scrolling down between 2 and trying to manually change is so time consuming and now I can only run 1 instance I had to screen shot bit by bit.

BU Development said they will add Copy to NCD 1/2 in next release.

RE: BimmerUtility vs Esys Launchers - dutchmen72 - 20-05-2023

(19-05-2023, 13:03 PM)Rob@BU Wrote:  
(14-05-2023, 04:52 AM)nhipsongvn Wrote:  Hi @Rob@BU

Link download "remote connect" dont have  on your web. pls check it again. thank you

Currently under maintenance, will have it back up here soon.

(18-05-2023, 09:37 AM)dutchmen72 Wrote:  Hi Rob I´m using 1.0.45 how can I update to the latest version

Connect back up to a network connection and close the utility from the taskbar, then reopen and the auto-update will take place.

Everything OK thak you for the support

RE: BimmerUtility vs Esys Launchers - Rob@BU - 21-05-2023

(20-05-2023, 11:40 AM)bennymx Wrote:  Bit disappointed we can't run 2 instances of BU. We used to be able to open it twice to be able to copy the FDL settings. NCD compare is not useful for UNBELEGT options because you have no way of knowing. Is there a feature where we can copy the different settings between 2 NCD files or even open in a text editor and edit via copy/paste then save it? Scrolling down between 2 and trying to manually change is so time consuming and now I can only run 1 instance I had to screen shot bit by bit.

We have added a feature in the next update to NCD Compare. You can right click on any difference item and be presented with 2 options:

Copy to NCD 2: This will take the fdl value from NCD1 and apply it to NCD2.
Copy to NCD 1: This will take the fdl value from NCD2 and apply it to NCD1.

After choosing either option, ncd will be adjusted and saved.

This should help complete the task your speaking of.

RE: BimmerUtility vs Esys Launchers - bennymx - 21-05-2023

That will be very helpful. I'll test it out when it arrives thanks.

RE: BimmerUtility vs Esys Launchers - Rob@BU - 02-06-2023

New BU Versions Released!

Windows v1.0.55:
 - Updated mapping to 4.41.30
 - Ambient lighting editor added for BDC cafds.
 - NCD Compare can copy FDL values from one NCD to other
 - Backup NCD added to FDL Editor
 - Motorrad and ICOM improvements
 - RemoteConnect readded to website with enhancements
 - Bug Fixes

iOS & Android v1.14.02
 - Updated mapping to 4.41.30
 - Ambient lighting editor added for BDC cafds.
 - Region info added to Type key descriptions in FA editor and SVT Compare
 - Bug Fixes

[Image: ambient.png]

RE: BimmerUtility vs Esys Launchers - bennymx - 02-06-2023

- NCD Compare can copy FDL values from one NCD to other

God tier. Thanks Rob. This makes my life so much easier.

Can we run 2 instances at the same time still or?