CarTechnoloGY
FGTECH GALLETTO HARDWARE FIX AND DIFFERENCE - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: CHIPTUNING (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: FGTECH GALLETTO HARDWARE FIX AND DIFFERENCE (/showthread.php?tid=6937)

Pages: 1 2

FGTECH GALLETTO HARDWARE FIX AND DIFFERENCE - fantomel - 14-05-2015

Hi, after talking with some friends and looking on different forums, searching, i have managed to make a more proper interface with these changes. Changes made are also explained a little so that anyone can understand.

Please make zoom on picture to have a closer look
Keep in mind to use good components from companys like ST MICROELECTRONICS, NXP and OMRON and not some low ones.

[Image: fnuuc3.jpg]

Also since i was searching around, i have found different fixes in different forums but no one explained if it is for tool 0386 or 0475 so i have gathered all of them, tested on my 0475 tool and with the help of a friend that has 0386 tool you will find my conclusion explained and if you want to have a look at it i have added inside a little program hexcmp to compare it yourself.

Also looking around in all the fixes i have found that ept file are in fact 2 models, i have attached them both and in a txt file you will find the difference.

P.S. For those that have china v54 0386 you have some missing pieces compared to this one for example below big relays, if you want to have a closer look at this board i have posted HERE some more detailed pictures to see the little smd and so on.

RE: FGTECH GALLETTO HARDWARE FIX AND DIFFERENCE - unclassified - 09-06-2015

Thnx for the manual. The link is not workingsad

RE: FGTECH GALLETTO HARDWARE FIX AND DIFFERENCE - fantomel - 10-06-2015

Link working again.

How to read your firmware 0386 or 0475

Use any usb ttl adapter, the ones with pl2303 are prefered.
You can read it with philips software or with flashmagic(that can test crp level). Baud rate from 4800 to 19200, if you get blocked with connection error reconnect galletto to usb with jumper on and try again at another speed. Do not forget to put crystal in LPC2000 to 16000 and in flashMagic to 16 Mhz.

LPC2000 is the old program for Philips (actual NXP) 2XXX ..... series.Also put mark on LPC2000 for dts /rds and after push chip id like this software will detect chip auto and will choose 2119 . Look at the movie posted there.

RE: FGTECH GALLETTO HARDWARE FIX AND DIFFERENCE - mauroxj - 11-06-2015

Thanks alot! Great work.

Do you think a v52 clone can be transformed to v54 using this?

Also, where you say:

P.S. For those that have china v54 0386 you have some missing pieces compared to this one for example below big relays, if you want to have a closer look at this board i have posted HERE some more detailed pictures to see the little smd and so on.

The link referred to "HERE" is missing.

Regards

RE: FGTECH GALLETTO HARDWARE FIX AND DIFFERENCE - darek_naprawa - 11-06-2015

(10-06-2015, 18:51 PM)fantomel Wrote:  Link working again.

How to read your firmware 0386 or 0475

Use any usb ttl adapter, the ones with pl2303 are prefered.
You can read it with philips software or with flashmagic(that can test crp level). Baud rate from 4800 to 19200, if you get blocked with connection error reconnect galletto to usb with jumper on and try again at another speed. Do not forget to put crystal in LPC2000 to 16000 and in flashMagic to 16 Mhz.

LPC2000 is the old program for Philips (actual NXP) 2XXX ..... series.Also put mark on LPC2000 for dts /rds and after push chip id like this software will detect chip auto and will choose 2119 . Look at the movie posted there.
Were you able to read? In the film ff ff ff are ff.

RE: FGTECH GALLETTO HARDWARE FIX AND DIFFERENCE - fantomel - 13-06-2015

I have read mine 0475 and it works. My friend tested my dump to a 0386 tool and all went ok. So now i have all i need for mine smile.No more date back,no more win xp or lpc.dll or codes smile

RE: FGTECH GALLETTO HARDWARE FIX AND DIFFERENCE - unclassified - 16-06-2015

Please share that dump smile

RE: FGTECH GALLETTO HARDWARE FIX AND DIFFERENCE - Bimmeristi - 16-06-2015

(13-06-2015, 18:00 PM)fantomel Wrote:  I have read mine 0475 and it works. My friend tested my dump to a 0386 tool and all went ok. So now i have all i need for mine smile.No more date back,no more win xp or lpc.dll or codes smile

I also waiting programmer to test 0475 dump and better soft.

RE: FGTECH GALLETTO HARDWARE FIX AND DIFFERENCE - rs@chip - 07-07-2015

Good work thumbsup thank you for this info.. does somewone have links to buy this full qality parts ?

RE: FGTECH GALLETTO HARDWARE FIX AND DIFFERENCE - toms4 - 09-07-2015

" does somewone have links to buy this full qality parts ? "

Farnell, ELFA, Digikey