CarTechnoloGY
Solved ✔ A4 RB4 DASH PROBLEM - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: VAG Group (VW - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley) (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+---- Thread: Solved ✔ A4 RB4 DASH PROBLEM (/showthread.php?tid=86450)

Pages: 1 2

A4 RB4 DASH PROBLEM - tigre - 09-12-2023

hi, i have a A4 with dash Bosch RB4 with error:

01128 - Immobilizer Pickup Coil (D2) 35-00

anyone know how to repair dash?

i have measure wire from antena to dash and is good

regards

PS: to drive car i make immo off but get 2 problem, climatronic dont work and the hazard lights switch on.

i need to repair dash or disbale haards and put climatronic work

thanks

RE: A4 RB4 DASH PROBLEM - al70 - 10-12-2023

With eeprom dump from ECU, you can make a new transponder with iprog if you have it, then adapt new transponder with vcds using the pin number from the car and everything will go back to normal, you can get a transponder on the bay for around 5 euro

RE: A4 RB4 DASH PROBLEM - mishuthebest - 10-12-2023

from ross tech :
01128 - Immobilizer Pickup Coil (D2)
Possible Symptoms
Immobilizer Warning Light flashing
Immobilizer active (Engine shuts OFF after 2-3 Seconds)
Possible Causes
Wiring and/or Connector(s) from/to Immobilizer Pickup Coil (D2) faulty
Immobilizer Pickup Coil (D2) faulty
Immobilzier Control Module faulty
Possible Solutions
Check Wiring and/or Connector(s) from/to Immobilizer Pickup Coil (D2)
Check/Replace Immobilizer Pickup Coil (D2)
Check Measuring Value Blocks (MVB)
Special Notes
Pickup Coils for Immobilizer 2 and 3 Systems should read ~ 18 to 24 Ω

RE: A4 RB4 DASH PROBLEM - tigre - 10-12-2023

hi, the problem is that dash, i cant make transponder because dash have a problem that i need to fix, coil is good, wiring too, problem is inside dash, i try change elmos inside dash but same problem, i dont know what are driver responsable for coil read

regards

RE: A4 RB4 DASH PROBLEM - mishuthebest - 10-12-2023

can you read the cluster dump ? put it here .
or
try to adapt another cluster

RE: A4 RB4 DASH PROBLEM - tigre - 10-12-2023

(10-12-2023, 08:05 AM)al70 Wrote:  With eeprom dump from ECU, you can make a new transponder with iprog if you have it, then adapt new transponder with vcds using the pin number from the car and everything will go back to normal, you can get a transponder on the bay for around 5 euro

(10-12-2023, 18:29 PM)mishuthebest Wrote:  can you read the cluster dump ? put it here .
or
try to adapt another  cluster

hi, i cant find other dash, need to repair this one

i know pin of dash, keya are ok, only dash gives error of coil

RE: A4 RB4 DASH PROBLEM - al70 - 10-12-2023

Post eeprom dump from ECU , I will prepare a transponder for you and mail it to you , then add transponder with vcds and indicators will Go out and sc will work

RE: A4 RB4 DASH PROBLEM - evg_eni - 10-12-2023

Tigre, if you are sure problem is in dash, better replace with another, they are cheap, or if you wanna to repair dissasembly cluster and look and replace for Megamos chip. This chip read key transponders.

edit: i see problem on your dump, immo id is erased.

RE: A4 RB4 DASH PROBLEM - mishuthebest - 11-12-2023

The problem is that you are missing the immo code, do you happen to have the immo code of the instrument panel or the original dump before this problem?
If you want to use this board to solve it, I can give you an immo code, but you will have to pair your keys again or change the board by performing the same key pairing procedure.

RE: A4 RB4 DASH PROBLEM - tigre - 11-12-2023

(10-12-2023, 21:32 PM)evg_eni Wrote:  Tigre, if you are sure problem is in dash, better replace with another, they are cheap, or if you wanna to repair dissasembly cluster and look and replace for Megamos chip. This chip read key transponders.

edit: i see problem on your dump, immo id is erased.

and without immo id is possible het this error?

regards