Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

MINI F56 JCW 2022 OPF delete
21-08-2025, 09:59 AM,
Post: #1
MINI F56 JCW 2022 OPF delete
Hi all,

I have a MINI F56 JCW with prod. date january 2022, with i-step factory F056-21-11-550 (which is also current i-step). 

I want to remove the OPF filter, and retrofit the JCW PRO exhaust. Now I was wondering if there is a possibilty to flash the DME with ROW software by removing 1DF, or is there another trick into flashing the DME with non-OPF software?

As on my G80, its ёд5у to accomplish by removing 1DF in FA and creating a TAL with ROW S58 SWFK, but I am not sure if there is a  similar solution for F56 in this case. 

Let me know if anyone can share some ideas, thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2025, 06:09 AM,
Post: #2
RE: MINI F56 JCW 2022 OPF delete
yes…always with little tricks…a little more laborious than the G80
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2025, 11:37 AM,
Post: #3
RE: MINI F56 JCW 2022 OPF delete
(21-08-2025, 09:59 AM)sqorpius Wrote:  Hi all,

I have a MINI F56 JCW with prod. date january 2022, with i-step factory F056-21-11-550 (which is also current i-step). 

I want to remove the OPF filter, and retrofit the JCW PRO exhaust. Now I was wondering if there is a possibilty to flash the DME with ROW software by removing 1DF, or is there another trick into flashing the DME with non-OPF software?

As on my G80, its ёд5у to accomplish by removing 1DF in FA and creating a TAL with ROW S58 SWFK, but I am not sure if there is a  similar solution for F56 in this case. 

Let me know if anyone can share some ideas, thanks!

Did you ever manage to get this working?
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2025, 19:07 PM,
Post: #4
RE: MINI F56 JCW 2022 OPF delete
(16-11-2025, 11:37 AM)alexnaoumov Wrote:  
(21-08-2025, 09:59 AM)sqorpius Wrote:  Hi all,

I have a MINI F56 JCW with prod. date january 2022, with i-step factory F056-21-11-550 (which is also current i-step). 

I want to remove the OPF filter, and retrofit the JCW PRO exhaust. Now I was wondering if there is a possibilty to flash the DME with ROW software by removing 1DF, or is there another trick into flashing the DME with non-OPF software?

As on my G80, its ёд5у to accomplish by removing 1DF in FA and creating a TAL with ROW S58 SWFK, but I am not sure if there is a  similar solution for F56 in this case. 

Let me know if anyone can share some ideas, thanks!

Did you ever manage to get this working?

I did, few times already successfully.

NCD / SFA / f5с / KAFAS_G11 OBD ратсн / MRR OBD ратсн / HVS2/SME fїж
EGS7 RESET OBD / EVO/ENTRYNAV2/MGU - CARPLAY / CP REMOVAL
Any BMW Remote Coding 5ёяvїcёs - LINK

W
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connect – All-in-One Remote Connection Tool for BMW/MINI Coding connecttools 31 3,485 08-10-2026, 11:46 AM
Last Post: connecttools
0Scope Mini F56 BDC Replace remotely sasy90 4 186 04-10-2026, 09:42 AM
Last Post: sasy90
  2011 Mini cooper S FRM corrupted drhg 4 159 02-10-2026, 22:01 PM
Last Post: bm92
0Scope M5.2 EWS delete tonemoz 6 265 20-09-2026, 15:11 PM
Last Post: tonemoz
  MINI EMS2K - MS5150 - EWS3 blax123 5 2,331 19-09-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: adriancl
  2011 Mini Cooper Passanger Seat Occupancy deleting koziol 2 100 17-09-2026, 07:16 AM
Last Post: uh60
  Delete f5с from CIC F-Models georgia55 46 21,559 06-09-2026, 14:10 PM
Last Post: mateos
0Engine Problem Retrofit 5DM PMA in G01 LCI 2022 6ergsm 0 79 23-08-2026, 09:35 AM
Last Post: 6ergsm
  OPF Delete by ROW-Software on G82 2026 Metal 17 1,140 20-08-2026, 10:01 AM
Last Post: MichaelNRW
  2022 M5CS SVT dme_solutions 14 544 11-08-2026, 16:20 PM
Last Post: dme_solutions

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content