Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Problem with CAN E2 (CAN-G) connection - reversing camera CLA w117 - 2015
23-10-2025, 18:21 PM,
Post: #1
Problem with CAN E2 (CAN-G) connection - reversing camera CLA w117 - 2015
I've added a reversing camera to mercedes CLA many times.

But now the car has surprised me a bit.

It's a very poor US version, with H7 headlights.
The worst рдят is that it lacks the CAN-G (CAN E2) line (blue CAN).
According to the diagram, it should come from the ignition switch (N73) on pins 6 and 12.
These pins are unconnected in the EZS.
When I connect to pins 6 and 12 of the EZS, I get no signals. I checked them with an oscilloscope. No signal, and voltage 0V.
Of course, the EZS and HU5s1 are coded for the camera, the camera cover opens from the жеитяу, and I have good +12V power in the tailgate to the camera. The only thing missing is CAN communication with camera. How can I connect to the camera in this case? Replacing the ignition switch with a newer one is obviously not an option, as SCN, FBS4, etc. are not supported.
Attached are the diagrams I've always used.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2025, 18:48 PM,
Post: #2
RE: Problem with CAN E2 (CAN-G) connection - reversing camera CLA w117 - 2015
Before installing a reversing camera in these models, I always check whether the car has a "blue CAN" because there are models without it, and quite often, then I install a non-original camera with an additional module connected to the lvds monitor
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connect – All-in-One Remote Connection Tool for Mercedes Coding connecttools 2 181 6 hours ago
Last Post: rana
  W204 OM651 - turbo pressure problem haxigi 0 90 08-09-2026, 17:19 PM
Last Post: haxigi
  need wiring diagrams ENGINE MB 8V 4L 629,911 2007my Problem with OIL Presure sensor ! roanoke 0 48 18-08-2026, 08:51 AM
Last Post: roanoke
  e400 126v battery connection megodahab 0 72 06-06-2026, 00:46 AM
Last Post: megodahab
  help with w205 rear camera install jorgieblaze 1 544 27-03-2026, 08:15 AM
Last Post: zdravo
  VGS3 Flash problem houssam13 1 181 16-03-2026, 11:00 AM
Last Post: houssam13
  W205 genuine rear view camera retrofit zdravo 0 96 14-02-2026, 20:59 PM
Last Post: zdravo
  Mercedes CLS C257 strange problem kawasaki636 2 180 16-01-2026, 17:23 PM
Last Post: gcs190
  Mercedes w124 VDO PCM problem Liteace 5 265 11-01-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: gcs190
  DAS PKW/SMART/Transporter Offline Programming 2014+2015-2019 pesona 51 29,772 16-12-2025, 18:04 PM
Last Post: MagsLM41

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content