Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Smart electric 451 high-voltage battery not charging
|
15-12-2025, 17:10 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Smart electric 451 high-voltage battery not charging
Hello! I have a 2016 Smart Electric 451.
The 12V battery was dead for over two weeks... Now the high-voltage battery can no longer be charged. I wanted to read the data with жеитяу/DAS (09/2023). The following error messages appear. Where can I find the missing data? Can anyone help me? Thanks! |
|||
|
15-12-2025, 17:37 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Smart electric 451 high-voltage battery not charging
It appears to be a vehicle identification issue; what is its VIN?
|
|||
| Reputation: +1 - al70 [+1] | |||
|
15-12-2025, 17:53 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Smart electric 451 high-voltage battery not charging
FIN: WME4513901K826902
VIN: WMEEJ9AA8FK826902 I tried it with the German FIN. Should I try it with the original American VIN? |
|||
|
15-12-2025, 19:59 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Smart electric 451 high-voltage battery not charging
Is the problem with vehicle detection? Because some of your screenshots suggest you're trying to update it, and that's a different issue.
|
|||
|
15-12-2025, 20:19 PM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Smart electric 451 high-voltage battery not charging
I'll try it tomorrow with the original USA VIN.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
