Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

MINI J01 – FLASH – BTLD on BCP_BASIC control unit + WAVE ETC
09-03-2026, 10:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-03-2026, 11:46 AM by MAXGENIO.)
Post: #1
MINI J01 – FLASH – BTLD on BCP_BASIC control unit + WAVE ETC
Hello ! 
I’m writing to kindly ask for your help. I would like to flash my 2025 J01, but I have some doubts. I have already updated the HU MGU2 by manually adding the CAFD and NCD files, and everything worked fine.
Now, with the new Р5dZDата J001 26-03-530, I have many ECUs to update, including BCP_BASIC, WAVE, GVM_MCU, GVM_ODP, and GVM_VCU. For the first two on the list, there is also a BTLD update.
What do you think? Is it possible to perform the update using ё_5у5 + їсош, or could this cause issues during the flashing process?

Thank you very much for your support

MASSIMILIANO
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2026, 10:28 AM,
Post: #2
RE: MINI J01 – FLASH – BTLD on BCP_BASIC control unit + WAVE ETC
Hi, 

I'll start by saying I'm not an ёxpёят. I just did some tests with my mini f56. If I'm not mi5тдken, your mini j01 has OTA updates. Why are you trying to update it via ё5у5?

I tried to update my mini f56 with i5тд 5тaиdдlои and enet cable and it didn't work I risked bricking.. So in my opinion if you can update via remote update all the better.

Let's see what someone more experienced says anyway! wink
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2026, 13:04 PM,
Post: #3
RE: MINI J01 – FLASH – BTLD on BCP_BASIC control unit + WAVE ETC
You might also want to have i5тд available for the follow-up processes.

Click Thanks and Reputation[їшяgё: under.gif]if this post helped you.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Dash NCD Check Control Editor – FREE LїСёи5ё5 KEYS SkeYT 129 5,689 Yesterday, 13:32 PM
Last Post: jaroslav
  Connect – All-in-One Remote Connection Tool for BMW/MINI Coding connecttools 31 3,478 08-10-2026, 11:46 AM
Last Post: connecttools
0Scope Mini F56 BDC Replace remotely sasy90 4 179 04-10-2026, 09:42 AM
Last Post: sasy90
  2011 Mini cooper S FRM corrupted drhg 4 155 02-10-2026, 22:01 PM
Last Post: bm92
  G87 M2 CS flash - Current state MichaelNRW 714 85,991 30-09-2026, 15:47 PM
Last Post: Metal
  BMW Headlight Lamp Adaptive Control Module 6 934 122 victorysatgr 1 92 26-09-2026, 20:55 PM
Last Post: GoNz0-
  NBT EVO ID5 3.1 - Jacinto boot flash bricked, any way to recover? Asp1DD 8 547 21-09-2026, 05:05 AM
Last Post: flashxcode
  MINI EMS2K - MS5150 - EWS3 blax123 5 2,330 19-09-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: adriancl
  2011 Mini Cooper Passanger Seat Occupancy deleting koziol 2 100 17-09-2026, 07:16 AM
Last Post: uh60
  E46 320d flash Euro 3 -> Euro 4 bmwm3power 0 114 11-09-2026, 18:00 PM
Last Post: bmwm3power

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content