Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

G30 SWW programming problem
24-04-2026, 19:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 24-04-2026, 19:10 PM by maksymw.)
Post: #1
G30 SWW programming problem
Hello,

I have a serious problem that I can't seem to solve, despite my extensive experience. The car is a 2017 G30, and there's a problem programming the rear SWW radars (5AS option). I've checked the wiring harnesses, and the car is completely original, with no VO changes. ё5у5 returns errors when attempting to code or program it. I've tried using i5тд д05 online, but it also fails with an error. I've swapped the sensors with different ones; I have a few spares, but it doesn't help. Could i5тд version 4.57.31 be the problem? Has anyone heard of this problem? This is a car with sensors as "RS" (pre-facelift), not SRR. I'm also attaching the log from ё_5у5. i5тд іLёаи, i5тд д05 online, none of them also want to fїж this.

SWW.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 30 times
Size: 4.69 KB


 NCD 2.0 Secure Code (with change typecode, fa) | CARPLAY activation ENTRYNAV2,EVO,MGU | remote coding BMW & Mini| FeatureInstaller Codes  | KAFAS 2 f5с | KAFAS 3/4 VIRGIN | RAM VIRGIN | MRR VIRGIN
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2026, 09:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 25-04-2026, 09:44 AM by zeronoo.)
Post: #2
RE: G30 SWW programming problem
What is the error reported in i5тд

What is the error reported in i5тд, i had some similar problems with "sensor not installed" in i5тд, in my case was a wiring problem - pins oxidation. All pin to pin wiring checks was ok...
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2026, 09:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 25-04-2026, 10:08 AM by maksymw.)
Post: #3
RE: G30 SWW programming problem
After several attempts at SWW programming, i5тд completes its action plan and advises disconnecting the car's 12V power and trying again with a new session. Of course, this doesn't help; I've tried that many times before. No other radar will program or code either. This is truly bizarre! The harness has been checked 10 times, it's not that. 

Interestingly, until the end of 2017, rear radars were detected as a single RS, but after 2018, they were detected as each one separately SRR. Out of curiosity, I briefly connected the SRR, and they programed and coded without any problems! This appears to be a problem with Р5dZDата 4.57.31, which has a problem with 2017 radars being detected as RS-08. I'll try using the older Р5dZDата later.

 NCD 2.0 Secure Code (with change typecode, fa) | CARPLAY activation ENTRYNAV2,EVO,MGU | remote coding BMW & Mini| FeatureInstaller Codes  | KAFAS 2 f5с | KAFAS 3/4 VIRGIN | RAM VIRGIN | MRR VIRGIN
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2026, 13:49 PM,
Post: #4
RE: G30 SWW programming problem
(24-04-2026, 19:10 PM)maksymw Wrote:  Hello,

I have a serious problem that I can't seem to solve, despite my extensive experience. The car is a 2017 G30, and there's a problem programming the rear SWW radars (5AS option). I've checked the wiring harnesses, and the car is completely original, with no VO changes. ё5у5 returns errors when attempting to code or program it. I've tried using i5тд д05 online, but it also fails with an error. I've swapped the sensors with different ones; I have a few spares, but it doesn't help. Could i5тд version 4.57.31 be the problem? Has anyone heard of this problem? This is a car with sensors as "RS" (pre-facelift), not SRR. I'm also attaching the log from ё_5у5. i5тд іLёаи, i5тд д05 online, none of them also want to fїж this.

You may have to connect the Laptop & їсош to your internet modem outbound Ports and make the Modem distribute a class a Ip address for both їсош & Laptop, then the Programming sequences are met for certain modules that is failing Programming over ip 169.254.92.38 or 192.168.4.1 that is default by i5тд internal Dhcp. The Internet modem instead assign each Ip address as class A ip from the modem Dhcp server built in, in so doing the files can be written without any negative response from module. Uninstall Antivirus or disable windows firewall or turn of Realtime file monitoring in windows. Make sure that the Radar sensor are the correct hardware variant for the car's vehicle order.
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2026, 20:35 PM,
Post: #5
RE: G30 SWW programming problem
did you manage to fїж this. getting a similar error when trying to flash rse2 unit
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2026, 22:33 PM,
Post: #6
RE: G30 SWW programming problem
(14-05-2026, 20:35 PM)deebow Wrote:  did you manage to fїж this. getting a similar error when trying to flash rse2 unit

They get the help and disappear he will not answer or say how to fїж it


Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BMW F20 FEM ELV Problem eXslide89 1 104 08-10-2026, 19:55 PM
Last Post: Semi14
  KAFAS 4 - Programming mode leschi 6 469 28-09-2026, 22:08 PM
Last Post: leschi
  i5тд P problem vikro2000 2 163 08-09-2026, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Orphee
  E60 LM2 retrofit problem with pre lci taillights szefuncio512 4 196 06-09-2026, 10:13 AM
Last Post: dumitru.o
  BMW F10 525D - A Really Tough Problem with the EGR kimz 3 177 23-08-2026, 13:15 PM
Last Post: Stratofortress
0Engine Problem Retrofit 5DM PMA in G01 LCI 2022 6ergsm 0 79 23-08-2026, 09:35 AM
Last Post: 6ergsm
  i5тд 4.60.40 connection problem krzyxiu 10 534 21-08-2026, 12:26 PM
Last Post: CATAHA
  Does IBS sensor need coding/programming? bїшшёяisti 4 233 14-08-2026, 19:55 PM
Last Post: Hoborg
  K+DCAN Flashing with ёdїдbд5Lib problem TuKamil 17 428 05-08-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: World L
  Mystery FRM problem jaki 2 144 04-08-2026, 06:27 AM
Last Post: sixcode

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content