Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
A6 C7 DL382 PCMflash dump or VR
|
25-05-2026, 08:40 AM,
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2026, 08:41 AM by arazvan2002.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
A6 C7 DL382 PCMflash dump or VR
Hello,
I need a dump or VR of 4G1927153 (without letters) newer versions for PCMflash. If you have for other versions , at least I can see the structure. I want to mod it then flash it by OBD with pcmflash module 58(clone). I have frf files, if anyone can make VR from.it. Car is A6 C7 2014 2.0tdi CNHA. Was the first one woth this gearbox. Any help is good. Thanks. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



