Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

G30 540iX gearbox swap to G80
26-06-2026, 09:52 AM,
Post: #1
G30 540iX gearbox swap to G80
Hi everyone,

Do you guys know if a G80 GA8HP76X gearbox is a bolt-on for 540iX b58?

I have a friend who totalled his G80 and I can have his gearbox but not sure if anyone done that before.
I have GA8HP50X.
I just want to know if the length is the same. I have just looked at some pictures on eBay and they look like the same bolt pattern, is only the length that I don`t know if is the same.

If there is someone here that done this and can give some advice will be great.
I found someone who can do all the coding, just this holds me back now as I don`t know if it will fit.

Thank you

[їшяgё: OxNUyuy.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2026, 20:01 PM,
Post: #2
RE: G30 540iX gearbox swap to G80
I'm trying to do the same conversion at the moment but I got the transmission from 540xd.
But I have no idea at the moment. I'll be following this topic
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Mygse for this post
02-07-2026, 08:54 AM,
Post: #3
RE: G30 540iX gearbox swap to G80
(27-06-2026, 20:01 PM)Mygse Wrote:  I'm trying to do the same conversion at the moment but I got the transmission from 540xd.
But I have no idea at the moment. I'll be following this topic

Whoever tries it first, post here smile 
I have found someone who can do the pairing, I`m yet to find a mechanic now to take the gearbox out from the G80 and move it to G30.

[їшяgё: OxNUyuy.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2026, 15:58 PM,
Post: #4
RE: G30 540iX gearbox swap to G80
Are the gear ratios a same?
Assuming problems if vary.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to jaki for this post


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Immo Swap engine N13B16 F21 2013 to B48B20A from F30 2018 TheTimkol 1 126 01-08-2026, 20:32 PM
Last Post: Dark008
  Alpina D5 Gearbox Software robka 707 241,013 31-07-2026, 06:21 AM
Last Post: Dravil
  Does FA coding only change parameter or does it swap entire CAFD? mitch32 6 365 18-07-2026, 13:01 PM
Last Post: myztic
  M3 e46 manual swap haty 18 1,601 13-07-2026, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Ratatouille98
  E90 N47 → M57 swap — DDE shows up but no start, rail pressure caps at ~110 bar amine0xff 5 456 23-06-2026, 23:42 PM
Last Post: amine0xff
  E60 530D 235hp ZB for manual gearbox fabini96 1 108 15-06-2026, 14:49 PM
Last Post: ZAV
  Gearbox Mount Puma pczwiebel 0 117 12-06-2026, 10:00 AM
Last Post: pczwiebel
  Embedded SIM swap from TCB to ATM mcrussell 80 34,940 27-05-2026, 16:40 PM
Last Post: user_530d
  Seat swap change possible? codemybmw 0 92 25-05-2026, 21:17 PM
Last Post: codemybmw
0Scope BMW F34 MT swap to 8hp45 help mikelo_74 1 146 25-04-2026, 15:55 PM
Last Post: mikelo_74

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content