Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW F25 NO IGNITION ON
27-06-2026, 05:34 AM,
Post: #1
BMW F25 NO IGNITION ON
Hello Everyone,
I have a BMW F25 which cannot turn on terminal 15, The car was parked in the evening but when tried to start in the morning the car didn't respond to start button. I can diagnose all the modules when I keep the car awake by continually pressing the start button or turning hazards on. I tried to put the car on battery charge while diagnosis since the battery was discharged but that didn't help. The faults are in CAS, JBB And ZGM
CAS:930700 CAS under voltage, 93076B terminal 30B deactivation 
JBB; 8020E8 reset or deactivation of terminal 30f, C9140D No message (Terminals, 0x12F), Receiver JBE, Intermittent
ZGM; 801c60 ZGM no flexray initialization. 801C20 ZGM central fault memory full.
I tried reactivation the terminals, I've tried initialization for the flexray, I tried register the battery, I've checked the fuses and all the powers going to CAS. Now I don't know where to touch. Another thing, The owner said it once happened but after jump starting the car started. But this time even jumpstarting or connecting the car to charger for hrs the car refuse to turn on ignition. Anyone has idea or ever experienced this?

underunder
IF YOU ARE SATISFIED THANKS AND REP WILL BE NICE
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2026, 14:14 PM,
Post: #2
RE: BMW F25 NO IGNITION ON
(27-06-2026, 05:34 AM)spanaz1 Wrote:  Hello Everyone,
I have a BMW F25 which cannot turn on terminal 15, The car was parked in the evening but when tried to start in the morning the car didn't respond to start button. I can diagnose all the modules when I keep the car awake by continually pressing the start button or turning hazards on. I tried to put the car on battery charge while diagnosis since the battery was discharged but that didn't help. The faults are in CAS, JBB And ZGM
CAS:930700 CAS under voltage, 93076B terminal 30B deactivation 
JBB; 8020E8 reset or deactivation of terminal 30f, C9140D No message (Terminals, 0x12F), Receiver JBE, Intermittent
ZGM; 801c60 ZGM no flexray initialization. 801C20 ZGM central fault memory full.
I tried reactivation the terminals, I've tried initialization for the flexray, I tried register the battery, I've checked the fuses and all the powers going to CAS. Now I don't know where to touch. Another thing, The owner said it once happened but after jump starting the car started. But this time even jumpstarting or connecting the car to charger for hrs the car refuse to turn on ignition. Anyone has idea or ever experienced this?

Make sure battery voltage is good / charge the battery fully. Try Carry out 'CAS Reset' via scan tool / i5тд
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to piconerd for this post
30-06-2026, 16:45 PM,
Post: #3
RE: BMW F25 NO IGNITION ON
Ok thanks, maybe I should just replace the battery because I tried to charge but nothing changed

underunder
IF YOU ARE SATISFIED THANKS AND REP WILL BE NICE
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BMW F25 NO IGNITION spanaz1 1 77 22-09-2026, 21:18 PM
Last Post: bmchicago
  BMW MINI NO IGNITION ON NOT START Shevo1980 1 275 03-04-2026, 23:07 PM
Last Post: PUMUKY1
  F10 6WB Mileage up`s every Ignition Cycle moreply 5 375 26-01-2026, 10:11 AM
Last Post: andriusx
  Solved ✔ [SOLVED] BMW F32 - No ABS light when ignition on Marx 12 1,153 28-10-2024, 22:02 PM
Last Post: al70
  F10 2010 ignition go off after 1 second when i turn it on rana 4 1,391 27-07-2024, 17:37 PM
Last Post: rana
  MINI R60 CAS3 no ignition clamp 15 mr_nitroz 5 861 25-07-2024, 17:06 PM
Last Post: mr_nitroz
  HELP - 930C1F Coding data record defective (number of ignition circuit implausible) SANYA 3 1,568 29-06-2024, 23:15 PM
Last Post: krug
  ID8 with BCP on bench, can't turn on ignition Matthew53 1 540 23-05-2024, 21:39 PM
Last Post: Matthew53
  Solved ✔ BMW E87 no ignition lustek 7 1,417 24-11-2023, 17:59 PM
Last Post: lustek
  e91 2006 ignition light off redog4dy 5 870 24-11-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: redog4dy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content