Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

ID8 with BCP on bench, can't turn on ignition
21-05-2024, 18:47 PM,
Post: #1
ID8 with BCP on bench, can't turn on ignition
I have a set with ID8 from the same car: ID8, BCP with key, kombi, wave, BZM. It's all from U06.

The problem is that I can't turn on the ignition. I have emergency coil and also one comfort access antenna.

When I press start stop 3 times fast it doesn't show me any message, so it looks like it doesn't even look for the key when I press start stop.

I connected all main power supplies to BDC, but it doesn't make a difference.

Anyone knows where might be the problem? Connection is ok, I checked it couple of times.

Only BMW 5ёяvїcёs:

Remote coding/programming - E, F, G serie
HDD change, Carplay, Screen mirroring activation
f5с pack - CIC, NBT, NBT EVO, ENTRYNAV2, MGU, KAFAS
Remote reset 8HP ISN F serie
ELV disable for CAS3, 3+
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2024, 21:39 PM,
Post: #2
RE: ID8 with BCP on bench, can't turn on ignition
Solved, remote control receiver FBD-4 was needed additionally to this CA antenna

Only BMW 5ёяvїcёs:

Remote coding/programming - E, F, G serie
HDD change, Carplay, Screen mirroring activation
f5с pack - CIC, NBT, NBT EVO, ENTRYNAV2, MGU, KAFAS
Remote reset 8HP ISN F serie
ELV disable for CAS3, 3+
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Matthew53 for this post


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BMW F25 NO IGNITION spanaz1 1 79 22-09-2026, 21:18 PM
Last Post: bmchicago
  EntryEvo Bench workstation Airbus 0 186 12-09-2026, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Airbus
  Issue unable to code frm2 or frm3 modules on bench with ñc5ёxpёят treelo_meelo 12 320 08-09-2026, 15:55 PM
Last Post: treelo_meelo
  Edit adjust block to turn off AM/FM HU_man 3 273 05-09-2026, 08:22 AM
Last Post: HU_man
  [fїжed/workaround] Bench F16 BDC : needs to revert it uncoded Orphee 7 314 24-08-2026, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Orphee
  Flash Any NBT ID4 NOT EVO to ID5 or ID6 , isn't posible on bench? NickMayer 8 425 22-08-2026, 19:33 PM
Last Post: Thorsten
  Bench Backup G8x EGS 5F6D_014_027_003 weby 0 117 12-08-2026, 15:54 PM
Last Post: weby
  E90 xenon retrofit angel eyes turn off after 10 seconds Ryn079 3 228 29-07-2026, 18:07 PM
Last Post: cursor
  Bench setup using zgw for nbt evo Ryn079 8 466 21-07-2026, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Vanness
  BMW DME/DDE Bench Lock Check tool CEBEP 0 475 30-06-2026, 19:43 PM
Last Post: CEBEP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content