Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Corrupted EEPROM 95256 BMW F15 BDC (both chips)
16-09-2026, 12:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 16-09-2026, 12:11 PM by Marianberes.)
Post: #1
0Scope  Corrupted EEPROM 95256 BMW F15 BDC (both chips)
Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me with an F15 BDC ?
Someone tried to add a key to it through OBD with AUTEL,
most likely without a power supply connected.

The voltage dropped during the
write, the procedure failed halfway through, and the key never got programmed. Since then the module is stuck in a reset loop - you can hear a relay clicking about every 1-2 seconds, over and over, as long as it's powered.

I'm looking for a pair of EEPROM dumps from a BMW F15 BDC.
I need BOTH chips, not just the key one. The BDC has two EEPROMs, marked 95256WP and 95256RT.

Almost everyone reads only the WP (the key one) - I also need the RT, which
has completely different content and is not a copy of the first one.
The RT is the one holding the module identity: the VIN sits in it in plain text.

It's a test BDC, so nothing has to match - VIN or ISN are irrelevant to me. All I want is to get BDC_BODY talking again.
Current state: I can connect in ё_5у5, but BDC_BODY doesn't show up in the tree, only BDC_GW. Ignition won't come on.

When I write the key EEPROM and read it back right away, it's identical - the eeprom reading is perfect.
But as soon as I power the BDC on,it corrupts itself within seconds, and I believe the reset loop is what's doing it.
Same result with other original EEPROMs too.

I also tried writing the WP content into the RT chip: the VIN changes and after that I can't even connect anymore.

Attached, what I have so far M95256_WP and M95256_RT

BDC details:
- Original VIN: WBAKS810900S48874 (X5 F15)2016
- 6808576-02
- BDC-LR01 V20 (Lear)
- HW: D4.2
- SW: 005.042.050

Thanks!


Attached Files
Eeprom_BDC_F15.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 2 times
Size: 15.49 KB

Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2011 Mini cooper S FRM corrupted drhg 4 155 02-10-2026, 22:01 PM
Last Post: bm92
  BMW MD1/MG1 ISN Extractor from EEPROM Dump Czozen 109 26,437 14-09-2026, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Smiiukha Ruslan
  Tool for 35160 eeprom Emmy67 26 6,580 31-07-2026, 18:11 PM
Last Post: bm92
  Please help with repair for FRM2 eeprom radugcr 8 2,457 22-06-2026, 17:36 PM
Last Post: rosecorp
  F30 Fem eeprom problem eelkar 2 160 20-05-2026, 13:30 PM
Last Post: eelkar
  CAS EEPROM CREATOR - editor by Bahram Akhundov - Software are FREE foxportal 8 2,197 07-05-2026, 21:59 PM
Last Post: al70
  BMW e90 FRM PL2 eeprom repair JorBo 15 1,824 25-04-2026, 18:41 PM
Last Post: Dravil
  edc16 eeprom repair - internal fault Ryn079 0 100 28-02-2026, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Ryn079
  BMW ME9.2.1 - Communication and EEPROM writing issue after mechanical damage mtuneserwis 2 175 24-01-2026, 10:54 AM
Last Post: mtuneserwis
0Scope Solved ✔ їсош P Next eeprom needed Haszard6 8 301 02-11-2025, 20:34 PM
Last Post: Haszard6

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content