Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
G31 520dX 8HP51X transmission question
|
01-10-2026, 07:56 AM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
G31 520dX 8HP51X transmission question
Hello
I need to find an exchange 8hp xdrive transmission for a G31 520dX 9/2018. ETK shows рдят number 5A04A14, but this рдят number is also for vehicle 6/2020+ which have 48V hybrid recovery system. I know those have an additional fluid pump in the transmission. Can I use the new hybrid 8hp transmission and just leave the additional pump unplugged? Coding E + F Modelles in near from Graz, Austria
Navigation map updates I-Step update CIC, NBT, NBT EVO Retrofit and remote coding |
|||
|
02-10-2026, 02:39 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: G31 520dX 8HP51X transmission question
yes but no start stop function
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



