Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

G30 BDC Short Circuit Reset
22-08-2025, 17:00 PM,
Post: #11
RE: G30 BDC Short Circuit Reset
Hi maybe you need to disconnect the relays one by one to find which one is short circuit
or you disconnect all relays and reset short circuit

Soft import extract PSDZ Data
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=108169

I hope I helped you
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2026, 12:58 PM,
Post: #12
RE: G30 BDC Short Circuit Reset
Did you manage to solve it ?
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2026, 20:34 PM,
Post: #13
RE: G30 BDC Short Circuit Reset
Hello, bought a new BDC from dealer, coded and did all the work needed, all was fine in the end. You can't reset the counter, or at least i couldn't. We would start the car by connecting the alternator wires directly to 12v, which is how you can deduct if you are having the same problem. I assume that is why you are asking?
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2026, 16:35 PM,
Post: #14
RE: G30 BDC Short Circuit Reset
I have a short circuit on the f48, i5тд says to replace the bdc, I'm looking for another solution, alas, I didn't find anything in the tool32 in the bdc
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2026, 21:29 PM,
Post: #15
RE: G30 BDC Short Circuit Reset
(23-02-2026, 16:35 PM)Serjik1313 Wrote:  I have a short circuit on the f48, i5тд says to replace the bdc, I'm looking for another solution, alas, I didn't find anything in the tool32 in the bdc
There is no way around it, replace BDC.
Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2026, 12:30 PM,
Post: #16
RE: G30 BDC Short Circuit Reset
(23-02-2026, 16:35 PM)Serjik1313 Wrote:  I have a short circuit on the f48, i5тд says to replace the bdc, I'm looking for another solution, alas, I didn't find anything in the tool32 in the bdc

I can reset on bdc .
Contact me

Soft import extract PSDZ Data
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=108169

I hope I helped you
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not able to reset EGS ISN using CGDI / E61 xMoses 14 380 1 hour ago
Last Post: xMoses
  їсош Next How to Hardware reset (correct bin file ?) Fraizer 23 8,657 06-10-2026, 13:03 PM
Last Post: Supermariosrub
  BMW F30 B58 MG1CS003 - Working hours reset tcp443 5 377 01-10-2026, 05:23 AM
Last Post: djdum
  F/G reset SWFL file with ё_5у5 - free gift from Bahram Akhundov foxportal 30 9,918 29-09-2026, 16:28 PM
Last Post: bushido1992
  e70 reset ISN EGS 8HP (GSB233 E series) looking for WinKFP files NickMayer 1 209 23-09-2026, 14:05 PM
Last Post: claw
  2010 bmw 328i frm short sircuit reset issue koziol 3 161 11-09-2026, 12:22 PM
Last Post: sixcode
  need reset system time BMW DDE MD1CP032 dfb 0 130 03-09-2026, 16:30 PM
Last Post: dfb
  MD1CS001 need reset working Hours tito2002 3 391 28-08-2026, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Rudkinp
  F30 B48 - MG1CS003 - Work Hour Reset Semi14 9 666 25-08-2026, 09:21 AM
Last Post: tcp443
  G05 PHEV Insulation Reset BMWboy2020 4 761 22-08-2026, 05:34 AM
Last Post: BMWboy2020

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content