Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW i3 EME Offline
04-03-2024, 15:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-03-2024, 16:09 PM by germancarfan.)
Post: #11
RE: BMW i3 EME Offline
Node

This was the PT-CAN

Let me scope the PT-CAN2 as well with other scope and report back.

Let me scope the 15 WUP I only did a voltage measurement on that previously and found battery voltage.

I did see the crash signal wiring from the ACSM so I disconnected it and still EME was still offline. Let me take another look at that as well though to be sure the can network was fully asleep post ACSM disconnect. Also I can disconnect the 5ёяvїcё connect and connect back post ACSM disconnect.

Here is a screen shot of my original measurements which includes the crash signal wires

https://prnt.sc/i1lnMBtglnVK

Yes the lights and fan are disconnected to reduce consumers.

Very good information here. Thank you.
Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2025, 08:41 AM,
Post: #12
RE: BMW i3 EME Offline
(04-03-2024, 15:52 PM)germancarfan Wrote:  Node

This was the PT-CAN

Let me scope the PT-CAN2 as well with other scope and report back.

Let me scope the 15 WUP I only did a voltage measurement on that previously and found battery voltage.

I did see the crash signal wiring from the ACSM so I disconnected it and still EME was still offline. Let me take another look at that as well though to be sure the can network was fully asleep post ACSM disconnect. Also I can disconnect the 5ёяvїcё connect and connect back post ACSM disconnect.

Here is a screen shot of my original measurements which includes the crash signal wires

https://prnt.sc/i1lnMBtglnVK

Yes the lights and fan are disconnected to reduce consumers.

Very good information here. Thank you.

Are you going to report back? I have a non communicating EME, wondering what you found?
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2025, 18:16 PM,
Post: #13
RE: BMW i3 EME Offline
Hello everyone. I'm also having the same problem. The car's airbags are deployed, and the EME system is unresponsive. All the symptoms are the same as the author's. I'm reviving this thread so I don't have to start a new one. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be grateful.

Best regards
Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2025, 00:44 AM,
Post: #14
RE: BMW i3 EME Offline
I've had EME not responding (red in i5тд) but was able to reflash with ё5у5. Have you tried ё5у5?
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2026, 15:53 PM,
Post: #15
RE: BMW i3 EME Offline
Any news? I have same problem
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Engine BMW і5рі i5тд lдциcнёя Modified Offline Version Bmwboss 57 5,250 07-10-2026, 20:24 PM
Last Post: dov70
  іLёаи i5тд LїСёи5ё5 not working offline hansw0rst 7 469 28-04-2026, 17:32 PM
Last Post: 2013m5
  ID9 offline setting time multydrew 3 468 24-02-2026, 02:12 AM
Last Post: tcp443
  i5тд d 52.4 message that function cant be performed in offline mode blacktoy 4 172 07-02-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: blacktoy
  X1 (U12) offline profile creation palapas1974 0 307 19-12-2025, 15:13 PM
Last Post: palapas1974
  BMW I3 2014 EME offline dcss 0 264 07-09-2025, 11:40 AM
Last Post: dcss
  i5тд+ 4.52.21 іLёаи offline very slow and huge logs... ? Orphee 20 2,675 03-06-2025, 15:58 PM
Last Post: Orphee
  шоdёd bmw_і5рі_i5тд-app_4.51.20.29722 installer for offline іLёаи Orphee 1 777 21-05-2025, 02:16 AM
Last Post: ferrum
  offline LїСёи5ё5 issue - health check error & sharedstorage unaccessible Tsubasa 11 1,168 20-02-2025, 17:56 PM
Last Post: DENTFLEX
  i5тд stand alone and іLёаи offline LoneSurvivor 2 686 17-01-2025, 17:38 PM
Last Post: LoneSurvivor

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content