Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
CAS4 BENCH SETUP
|
26-01-2019, 10:55 AM,
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2019, 11:42 AM by corpus.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
CAS4 BENCH SETUP
Hello fellow CT members, I’m try to set up a Cas4 bench harness. Here is a list of the рдят5 I have.
CAS4 Fob Ignition button Fob Ariel ring JBBFE OBD connector Cas4 Connector 2B Pins: 2————kombi 2B pin 11 5————ignition switch pin 5 6————Ignition switch pin 3 7————ignition switch pin 9 8————ignition switch pin 4 9————ignition switch pin 9 10———-Ariel ring pin 1 11———-junction box 3B pin 23 23———-Ariel ring pin 2 24———-junction box 3B pin 41 Cas4 Connector 1B Pins: 12——-ground 19———-zgw 1B pin 42 21————12v 25——ground 26——K_Can Low bus connection zgw 1B pin 49 and junction box 2B pin 2 34————12v 35———K_Can High bus connection Zgw 1B pin 48 and junction box 2B pin 1 ZGW Connector 2B Pins: 1 ——kombi pin 6 2——-kombi pin 12 ZGW Connector 1B Pins: 18—— OBD pin 3 19——Ground 36——-OBD pin 11 39——-12v 41———OBD pin 8 42———Cas 1B pin 19 44———ODB pin 6 45———OBD pin 14 48———KCan high Bus connection to Cas and junction box 49———KCan Low Bus Connection to Cas and junction box 53———OBD pin 12 54———OBD pin 13 Junction Box Connector 2B Pins: 1——-KCan high bus connection to Zgw and junction box 2——-KCan low bus connection to Zgw and Junction box 5—-loop terminator junction box 2B pin 42 6—- loop terminator junction box 2B pin 43 Junction Box Connector 3B Pins: 3——-12v 6——ground 7——ground 23——Cas 2B pin 11 41——Cas 2B pin 24 Junction Box Connector 1B Pins 23——-ground Junction box Connector 5B Pins: UNKNOWN Connector 11B 12v ????? Kombi Pins: 1——- junction box 3B pin 37 2———junction box 10B pin 10 6—— ZGW 3B pin 1 7——junction box 3B pin 6 8——junction box 3B pin 7 11——-Cas 2B pin 2 12——ZGW 3B pin 2 |
|||
|
26-01-2019, 11:46 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: CAS4 BENCH SETUP
All wirings You have in i5тд+ or HERE
|
|||
| Reputation: +1 - rs@chip [+1] | |||
|
27-01-2019, 11:32 AM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: CAS4 BENCH SETUP
Got everything connected except for the 12v to junction box.
|
|||
|
22-01-2022, 19:47 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: CAS4 BENCH SETUP
Hello! Does anyone know how to connect A34 * 5B (23-pin connector integrated with the power distribution box, front). Will it be the same as in the Junction box in the E87 series (pin 3,5,6,7,21,22,23) to 12V ?
|
|||
|
14-04-2022, 10:44 AM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: CAS4 BENCH SETUP
I was looking for an answer to my question for a long time and found a description of the 23 pin plug (X4010) for the E90 series.
Although the Junction Box in sei F is a bit different, I connected the same pins (pins 3 and 22 to 12V) and everything works as it should. |
|||
| Reputation: +1 - BMWzone [+1] | |||
|
01-04-2026, 11:41 AM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: CAS4 BENCH SETUP
Hello. Has anyone managed to get this test platform working? Is the above diagram correct? I'd also like to build a similar setup.
|
|||
|
02-04-2026, 10:36 AM,
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2026, 08:03 AM by PUMUKY1.)
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: CAS4 BENCH SETUP
(01-04-2026, 11:41 AM)jansmerfowski Wrote: Hello. Has anyone managed to get this test platform working? Is the above diagram correct? I'd also like to build a similar setup. Using the diagrams from posts 1 and 4, you can set up a test bench for CAS4. To display KOMBI, you need a HU. You will need: Start/Stop button with steering column key reader, OBD, JBE, ZGM, CAS. |
|||
| Reputation: +1 - jansmerfowski [+1] | |||
|
04-04-2026, 12:01 PM,
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: CAS4 BENCH SETUP
Thanks for your interest. I want a kit just to add a new key. I only have Cas4, coil, ZGW, and a start button. Will that be enough to activate the new key on the bench?
|
|||
|
04-04-2026, 19:09 PM,
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
RE: CAS4 BENCH SETUP
(04-04-2026, 12:01 PM)jansmerfowski Wrote: Thanks for your interest. I want a kit just to add a new key. I only have Cas4, coil, ZGW, and a start button. Will that be enough to activate the new key on the bench? I disconnected JBE from the test bench and everything works. You can do it without using JBE. |
|||
|
04-04-2026, 19:15 PM,
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: CAS4 BENCH SETUP
Ok, thanks a lot. I have a question. I don't fully understand post #4. If I have a JBE, which pin is (+) and which is GND?
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)
2 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
