Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Flash Any NBT ID4 NOT EVO to ID5 or ID6 , isn't posible on bench?
|
09-08-2026, 05:27 AM,
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2026, 06:35 AM by NickMayer.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Flash Any NBT ID4 NOT EVO to ID5 or ID6 , isn't posible on bench?
Hi trying to find out if posiblevto flash regular id4 to id6.
If car has regular id4 . If I undestand correctly it can not be done with ё5у5 and need to do on bench . May be I wrong. I don't mind to pay for 5ёяvїcё if someone can assis and provide files. I undestand maps Wull be not usable duecto only 2gm ram . And I dontvbeed maps , is it posible to disable it completely and remove from menu option to even open maps. Will be happy for any advise , and not asking free , I undestand I may have to pay for solution |
|||
|
09-08-2026, 05:44 AM,
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2026, 05:47 AM by user_530d.)
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Flash Any NBT ID4 not EVo to ID5 or ID6 , isn't posible on bench?
Use search function.
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=44808 Possible on bench and car alltime with ё5у5. You can’t remove BMW map function. If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. ![]() |
|||
|
09-08-2026, 06:07 AM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Flash Any NBT ID4 not EVo to ID5 or ID6 , isn't posible on bench?
Subject is dumb. "id4 not EVO". id4 IS EVO! Just earlier version than id5 or id6. NOT EVO is older NBT which is kinda id3.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein.
|
|||
|
09-08-2026, 06:30 AM,
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2026, 06:34 AM by NickMayer.)
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Flash Any NBT ID4 not EVo to ID5 or ID6 , isn't posible on bench?
OK, I nevercdonecit before . My bad . It is just does not say evo in setings when look up version . By second question, yes I saw manuals nothing complicated . But what about disabling maps permanently. Like I sad never done it before, and it looks like every time I will open maps it will freeze and reboot , but if I dontvneed maps can I just disable it .
And with every manual I see is says id4 evo , and not just id4 . I probably should just upload my version screen and ask if i can update it or not ) Is it posible to make update on my version. May be not ё5у5 but woth soldering and programung chip directly . Anyone done it successfully? I may be able to borrow id4evo to try read duno from it , just don't want to waist time if someone try it and not gonna work |
|||
|
09-08-2026, 06:50 AM,
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2026, 06:53 AM by user_530d.)
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Flash Any NBT ID4 NOT EVO to ID5 or ID6 , isn't posible on bench?
This is normal NBT like “ID3”. You can’t Reflash to EVO version. Not with a chip programmer or anything else. You need other hardware.
If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. ![]() |
|||
|
21-08-2026, 21:52 PM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Flash Any NBT ID4 NOT EVO to ID5 or ID6 , isn't posible on bench?
ёд5у to do it on bench.
All ID4 i have will be flashed to ID6 to enjoy carplay. EVO ID4/5/6 dumps: EVO dump and EMMC !!! & f5с
MG1 (BDC3): remote start 1CR active remotely MDG1 pre 06/20 OBD циLoск: send me 8Mb flash file All MDG1 Clone, confirm engine start OK: send me 8Mb flash file, 512kb/768kb Eeprom files |
|||
|
22-08-2026, 11:39 AM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Flash Any NBT ID4 NOT EVO to ID5 or ID6 , isn't posible on bench?
(21-08-2026, 21:52 PM)HU_man Wrote: ёд5у to do it on bench. NBT ID4 NOT EVO to ID5 or ID6 Thorsten NCD Secure Coding 2.0
BMW OEM f5с und SFA region change all HeadUnits BMW OEM f5с codes like Apple CarPlay 143 / 17B, AndroidAuto 1CA and others LINK |
|||
|
22-08-2026, 19:03 PM,
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Flash Any NBT ID4 NOT EVO to ID5 or ID6 , isn't posible on bench?
(22-08-2026, 11:39 AM)Thorsten Wrote:(21-08-2026, 21:52 PM)HU_man Wrote: ёд5у to do it on bench. I think he didn't read all the posts in the thread and didn't realize that it was about ID3. |
|||
|
22-08-2026, 19:33 PM,
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Flash Any NBT ID4 NOT EVO to ID5 or ID6 , isn't posible on bench?
(22-08-2026, 19:03 PM)vld Wrote: I think he didn't read all the posts in the thread and didn't realize that it was about ID3. ...this was the reason to answer his comment. Thorsten NCD Secure Coding 2.0
BMW OEM f5с und SFA region change all HeadUnits BMW OEM f5с codes like Apple CarPlay 143 / 17B, AndroidAuto 1CA and others LINK |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content






