Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
|
26-01-2024, 11:26 AM,
Post: #521
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
user_530d solved my problem. I probably wouldn't have been able to solve it on my own because I don't have that much knowledge.
So, once again, thank you. I really appreciate the support of the forum. |
|||
|
01-02-2024, 11:59 AM,
Post: #522
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
hi, tell me what type code for G 11 3.0 d, 03.16, EGS Alpina flashed, thank you!!!
|
|||
|
01-02-2024, 13:48 PM,
Post: #523
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(01-02-2024, 11:59 AM)ECA Wrote: hi, tell me what type code for G 11 3.0 d, 03.16, EGS Alpina flashed, thank you!!! Here is your TAL for EGS flash. You have pm with pass. If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. ![]() |
|||
| Reputation: +1 - ECA [+1] | |||
|
05-02-2024, 16:30 PM,
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2024, 07:37 AM by ECA.)
Post: #524
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Hello, user_530d. How are you! here's the error. and according to EGS everything is fine.
|
|||
|
05-02-2024, 16:37 PM,
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2024, 16:43 PM by user_530d.)
Post: #525
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
I don't understand what you're doing. EGS had correct Alpina Software.
If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. ![]() |
|||
|
06-02-2024, 07:34 AM,
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2024, 08:41 AM by ECA.)
Post: #526
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Hello! Everything is ok with the EGS. I posted the wrong photo. VDP and EPS2 error.
|
|||
|
06-02-2024, 09:37 AM,
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2024, 09:48 AM by user_530d.)
Post: #527
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Take a look inside your Р5dZDата if you have the files.
I have the files with newest Р5dZDата. Copy the files from archive to you swfk directory. If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. ![]() |
|||
| Reputation: +1 - ECA [+1] | |||
|
06-02-2024, 10:16 AM,
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2024, 10:22 AM by ECA.)
Post: #528
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
I have Р5dZDата 4.37.43
I looked there are none, |
|||
|
12-02-2024, 12:05 PM,
Post: #529
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Hello!user_530d How are you? I stitched everything. only one error. VDP. Incorrect code data. I coded it in different fa-vo. What's wrong?
|
|||
|
12-02-2024, 12:18 PM,
Post: #530
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
If you have flashed alpina SW on VDP you must code VDP with right alpina VO
If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
10 Guest(s)
10 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)


