Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
apix1 black screen fїж for 23-07 evo hw2.3
|
10-04-2024, 23:04 PM,
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
RE: APIX1 black screen fїж for 18-03+ EVO HW2.3
(10-04-2024, 22:56 PM)painsage Wrote:(10-04-2024, 22:41 PM)superwofy Wrote:Coding is good for apix1, it worked on 18-03 no problem, no signal/blackscreen didn't happen at all. I am using NBT ID3 8.8inch CID(10-04-2024, 22:32 PM)painsage Wrote: UPDATE: On my unit, native ID6, 4gb RAM, GPS, DAB. After doing the OMAP method, i have a file created in the mentioned directory. The file is 0kb in size, and is empty when opened with notepad. This did NOT fїж the no signal/black screen issue. HU was powered on 4 times, 2 of those i got no signal. Very,very unfortunate, meaning i have to go back to 18-03 and hope that a reflash will fїж my screen mirroring issue. Check your coding is set for APIX1/SPI/18 bit. This would have been replaced when you flashed. You can run those commands whenever. I want to see the status of those registers. That other command is a soft reset. Try running it a few times and see if you get a picture. "apix_vmon_off" is empty yes. But pay attention to the capitalization - it must be upper case. And make sure you created it on the Jacinto's filё5у5tem not the OMAP one. This may all be because of the native ID6 HW. I don't have a unit that I can use to test. |
|||
|
10-04-2024, 23:10 PM,
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
RE: APIX1 black screen fїж for 18-03+ EVO HW2.3
(10-04-2024, 23:04 PM)superwofy Wrote:Coding was done after flashing, it is not the issue. apix_vmon_off is all capital, although i think i did OMAP filё5у5tem, i don't have the file in the Jacinto's filё5у5tem. I'm gonna run the commands tomorrow and let you know. See if you want to send me a way to contact (PM) you outside of CT, so we can get communication done faster.(10-04-2024, 22:56 PM)painsage Wrote:(10-04-2024, 22:41 PM)superwofy Wrote:Coding is good for apix1, it worked on 18-03 no problem, no signal/blackscreen didn't happen at all. I am using NBT ID3 8.8inch CID(10-04-2024, 22:32 PM)painsage Wrote: UPDATE: On my unit, native ID6, 4gb RAM, GPS, DAB. After doing the OMAP method, i have a file created in the mentioned directory. The file is 0kb in size, and is empty when opened with notepad. This did NOT fїж the no signal/black screen issue. HU was powered on 4 times, 2 of those i got no signal. Very,very unfortunate, meaning i have to go back to 18-03 and hope that a reflash will fїж my screen mirroring issue. |
|||
|
11-04-2024, 13:08 PM,
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: APIX1 black screen fїж for 18-03+ EVO HW2.3
Just did Jacinto too. Main issue now is, i get in car, key on, ignition on, screen is fine, its all working fine. The moment i start the car up, i get blackscreen and thats it. I can still hear the radio fine, its all working but no screen. I just did V850 clear to return back to 18-03, EVO_Y doesn't work good with APIX1 IMO.
|
|||
|
11-04-2024, 13:50 PM,
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
RE: APIX1 black screen fїж for 18-03+ EVO HW2.3
(11-04-2024, 13:08 PM)painsage Wrote: Just did Jacinto too. Main issue now is, i get in car, key on, ignition on, screen is fine, its all working fine. The moment i start the car up, i get blackscreen and thats it. I can still hear the radio fine, its all working but no screen. I just did V850 clear to return back to 18-03, EVO_Y doesn't work good with APIX1 IMO. That's not true, it can work really well, only not with this "solution". EntryNav2, MGU18/21/22 7/8/8.5, Evo ID4/5/6 - carplay with or without ATM, full f5с, component protection and more - REMOTE
NCD 2.0 secure coding - typeschlussel (typecode) change, region change SFA, SecOc, KDS, Component protection SME, Kafas4, MRR, FRR, Nivi, DME MG1, Motorrad f5с and going on Press rep & thanks if I you found this useful. PM if you need more help. |
|||
|
11-04-2024, 14:25 PM,
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
RE: APIX1 black screen fїж for 18-03+ EVO HW2.3
(11-04-2024, 13:50 PM)jb2005 Wrote:You mind sharing the solution, or something so i can make this thing work?(11-04-2024, 13:08 PM)painsage Wrote: Just did Jacinto too. Main issue now is, i get in car, key on, ignition on, screen is fine, its all working fine. The moment i start the car up, i get blackscreen and thats it. I can still hear the radio fine, its all working but no screen. I just did V850 clear to return back to 18-03, EVO_Y doesn't work good with APIX1 IMO. |
|||
|
12-04-2024, 02:36 AM,
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2024, 02:38 AM by rus-bmw.)
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: APIX1 black screen fїж for 18-03+ EVO HW2.3
|
|||
|
12-04-2024, 09:20 AM,
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2024, 09:31 AM by superwofy.)
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
RE: APIX1 black screen fїж for 18-03+ EVO HW2.3
(11-04-2024, 13:08 PM)painsage Wrote: Just did Jacinto too. Main issue now is, i get in car, key on, ignition on, screen is fine, its all working fine. The moment i start the car up, i get blackscreen and thats it. I can still hear the radio fine, its all working but no screen. I just did V850 clear to return back to 18-03, EVO_Y doesn't work good with APIX1 IMO. Lol, pathetic. Couldn't even be bothered to read the registers to see why it crashes. Go pay someone to do it for you. (11-04-2024, 13:50 PM)jb2005 Wrote:(11-04-2024, 13:08 PM)painsage Wrote: Just did Jacinto too. Main issue now is, i get in car, key on, ignition on, screen is fine, its all working fine. The moment i start the car up, i get blackscreen and thats it. I can still hear the radio fine, its all working but no screen. I just did V850 clear to return back to 18-03, EVO_Y doesn't work good with APIX1 IMO. Feel free to share your work if you're so inclined. Perhaps I was too generic with naming this thread. OP and title updated. It's very simple. If you have an ID4 HW (i.e 2.3) unit that's been flashed with I-level 23-07 and you're using an ID3 CID with voltage converter, I found the solution in the OP to work for me. |
|||
|
12-04-2024, 09:31 AM,
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
RE: APIX1 black screen fїж for 18-03+ EVO HW2.3
(12-04-2024, 09:20 AM)superwofy Wrote:Hi, i do not see this as pathetic I had like 2 hours to get the car done to work 100%, i just didn't have the time to deal with getting EVO_Y version to work, i had time to revert back to 18-03 and do what needs to be done to make it work 100%. Reflashing to 18-03 again fїжed all my issues that i had before on 18-03. I'm sorry if you feel like you wasted your time with me, i just didn't have enough on hand to get the issue fїжed. I will try again when i get another ID6 on hand.(11-04-2024, 13:08 PM)painsage Wrote: Just did Jacinto too. Main issue now is, i get in car, key on, ignition on, screen is fine, its all working fine. The moment i start the car up, i get blackscreen and thats it. I can still hear the radio fine, its all working but no screen. I just did V850 clear to return back to 18-03, EVO_Y doesn't work good with APIX1 IMO. |
|||
|
12-04-2024, 09:49 AM,
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: APIX1 black screen fїж for 18-03+ EVO HW2.3
|
|||
|
12-04-2024, 11:53 AM,
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
RE: APIX1 black screen fїж for 18-03+ EVO HW2.3
(12-04-2024, 09:49 AM)pRoxxxDD Wrote:(12-04-2024, 09:20 AM)superwofy Wrote: Lol, pathetic. Couldn't even be bothered to read the registers to see why it crashes. Go pay someone to do it for you. They're I2C registers on the ADV7682 APIX controller. They are used to define error states, modes and much more. There's no public documentation so you're limited to the config files supplied by BMW and reverse ёиgїиёёяїяg. For example: PHP Code: apixconfig -t 14 -r 41 // Status AShell2 Uplink/bit alignment/etc/apix/* contains more config files such as fullmap that will give you more of an idea of the other addresses. Also see my APIX2 thread. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content


![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)

Press rep & thanks if I you found this useful. PM if you need more help.