Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
07-05-2024, 20:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-05-2024, 20:57 PM by NeRkO20.)
Post: #551
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
F25 did, XD3 .....but I can try with F10....

EDIT: with F10 also no luck

.:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody  happy ::.
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2024, 08:49 AM,
Post: #552
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
I tried also with FA from F25 20d - changed to WY71 (35d) and used F15 SVT (removed all other ECU, only EGS in list) and get same error.
Maybe I do something wrong? But as I said, did it couple of times on F10

.:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody  happy ::.
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2024, 09:30 AM,
Post: #553
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Only possible on F15 with 8HP70, on F15 with 8HP75Z not.
For F15 with 8HP70 use X3 35d and alpina salapa.

under If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. yes

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to user_530d for this post
08-05-2024, 09:39 AM,
Post: #554
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(08-05-2024, 09:30 AM)user_530d Wrote:  Only possible on F15 with 8HP70, on F15 with 8HP75Z not.
For F15 with 8HP70 use X3 35d and alpina salapa.

But I have 8HP70 it is an 30d following BME ETK, or am I wrong?

.:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody  happy ::.
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2024, 10:04 AM,
Post: #555
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
If you have 8HP70 then F25, WY71, 0316 correct.
SWFL_210C is the correcht software id.

under If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. yes

Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2024, 10:15 AM,
Post: #556
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(08-05-2024, 10:04 AM)user_530d Wrote:  If you have 8HP70 then F25, WY71, 0316 correct.
SWFL_210C is the correcht software id.

no way, I always get same error. But do I need to write changed data to VCM and then read FA from VCM to be able to calcualte? Now I  am trying to calculate "offline" means I am using saved and changed files, but I think that should change anything?!
. All other cars I did while connected to car (but I don´t remember if I wrote changed data into VCM or used just FA-File to generate)


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       

.:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody  happy ::.
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2024, 10:45 AM,
Post: #557
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
You can't generate svt from 14-3-xx to 24-03-xx with your old ё5у5 lдциcнёя. You must edit your svt_ist or generate correct svt with new lдциcнёя and function "Montagefortschritt". Old lдциcнёя can't do this.

under If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. yes

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to user_530d for this post
08-05-2024, 10:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-05-2024, 11:08 AM by NeRkO20.)
Post: #558
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
OK. But how do you know that it is an old lдциcнёя? I am using ё5у5 Ultra in latest Version...
As I said, it worked on F10 couple of times.
I´ll try it without lдциcнёя...thank you for the hint.

Edit: F**K it, I give up...it is making me agressive

.:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody  happy ::.
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2024, 11:23 AM,
Post: #559
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(07-05-2024, 20:15 PM)NeRkO20 Wrote:  F25 did, XD3 .....but I can try with F10....

EDIT: with F10 also no luck

you forgot about your old friend haha tell me when you need me to help you bro!!!

BMW\MINI\RR\SUPRA
-MGU Solution ратсн/Virgin iDrive7-8 soon 8.5
-E/F/G 6/8HP/7DTC/DKG ISN Reset
-SFA/NCD 2.0/f5с Repair/SEOC/LCS/CP
-KAFAS/RAM/MRR/DME Virginising
-іLёаи/д05/S-Gate Supplier
-Remote Tuning with ENET
VAG GROUP
-MIB2\MIB3 Conversion+AppleCarplay\AndroidAuto
-MIB2\MIB3 Solution country conversion JAP\KO\US\EU
-Hidden Feature coding
-Remote Assist CP\SFD2\SVM
-оdї5 E\S Supplier

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to EngineerX for this post
08-05-2024, 19:53 PM,
Post: #560
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
With Knowhow and ё5у5 ultra is this no problem.

under If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. yes

Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need software TCSU3 for touch command morll 2 304 06-10-2026, 12:27 PM
Last Post: George_83
  Beta test of Bmw flasher software bmwprogramavimas 11 1,517 05-10-2026, 19:59 PM
Last Post: bmwprogramavimas
  Looking for FA and SVT files for BMW M3 & ALPINA B3 (iDrive 8.5) Thanhnguyen04121991 0 101 28-08-2026, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Thanhnguyen04121991
  OPF Delete by ROW-Software on G82 2026 Metal 17 1,165 20-08-2026, 10:01 AM
Last Post: MichaelNRW
  Id4 -> id6 with latest software solution It3_Magic 4 969 15-08-2026, 19:52 PM
Last Post: HU_man
  Alpina B8 GT EGS 850Nm TQLimit weby 5 277 11-08-2026, 18:39 PM
Last Post: that4chanняскёя
  Alpina рдят cataloge(ETK) Eyestorm 3 181 24-07-2026, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Eyestorm
  BMW G8x CS DME Software philipp-dahmer 5 508 22-07-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: philipp-dahmer
  G11 740dx Alpina Cluster speed reading issue LdkE 3 286 09-07-2026, 10:11 AM
Last Post: LdkE
  G30 540iX gearbox swap to G80 XuLeTZ 3 382 05-07-2026, 15:58 PM
Last Post: jaki

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content