Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW G30 hybrid replacement EME
20-07-2025, 05:19 AM,
Post: #1
BMW G30 hybrid replacement EME

Hello everyone. I am looking for a solution to replace the EME on a BMW G30 hybrid. The old one is damaged, I bought a used EME and it has an error on the EWS. I could clone it but I can't find a wiring diagram anywhere.
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2025, 13:23 PM,
Post: #2
RE: BMW G30 hybrid replacement EME
hello send MCU type

Soft import extract PSDZ Data
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=108169

I hope I helped you
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2025, 14:20 PM,
Post: #3
RE: BMW G30 hybrid replacement EME
I’m
Saibex87 dateline='[url=tel:1752988756' Wrote:  1752988756[/url]']

Hello everyone. I am looking for a solution to replace the EME on a BMW G30 hybrid. The old one is damaged, I bought a used EME and it has an error on the EWS. I could clone it but I can't find a wiring diagram anywhere.


This EME can be reset also.

EGS ISN RESET - 6HP E/F series, 8HP E,F,G series, F80/F10 M5 DCT, EGS7 OBD only 



WHATSAPP +13397883121
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2025, 10:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 21-07-2025, 10:32 AM by deutsch1988.)
Post: #4
RE: BMW G30 hybrid replacement EME
100% solution!
1. read old damaged EME, upper and down board MCU, copy to new, ISN located on upper BOARD!
example use vvdi prog or similar that support the MCU!
2. Not all HWEL support reste by obd, and extra i will add, if software updated to new, imposible now. Bmw with last update's close lot of bugs.
Buth 25-03 pszdata on new cars have lot of bugs...(not recommendet data)

FREE SOFTWARE!!!
C# developer!
Reputation: +1 - Saibex87 [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to deutsch1988 for this post
22-07-2025, 05:04 AM,
Post: #5
RE: BMW G30 hybrid replacement EME
(21-07-2025, 10:31 AM)deutsch1988 Wrote:  100% solution!
1. read old damaged EME, upper and down board MCU, copy to new, ISN located on upper BOARD!
example use vvdi prog or similar that support the MCU!
2. Not all HWEL support reste by obd, and extra i will add, if software updated to new, imposible now. Bmw with last update's close lot of bugs.
Buth 25-03 pszdata on new cars have lot of bugs...(not recommendet data)

Can you share the connection diagram for reading?
Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2026, 19:19 PM,
Post: #6
RE: BMW G30 hybrid replacement EME
Hi, did you happen to find a connection diagram for the read/write processors for these EME modules?

Can you share the connection diagram for reading?
[/quote]
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  R 1300 GS — instrument cluster replacement: coding and odometer sync HeLLs 6 361 08-10-2026, 08:04 AM
Last Post: HeLLs
0Scope BMW G30 LCI Hybrid emibox2002 3 221 29-09-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Tophybrid
0Navi NBT head unit replacement longnvu 3 197 11-08-2026, 12:35 PM
Last Post: user_530d
  Mini Countryman Hybrid EME Issue autocar15 0 100 22-07-2026, 18:05 PM
Last Post: autocar15
  MW F30 2014 FEM Replacement – Comfort Access and Remote Key Not Working Saibex87 2 200 29-06-2026, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Saibex87
  Navi - GPS stuck after MGU replacement UP2UP 12 3,141 22-06-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Jack79
0Dash X5 G05 45e Hybrid system fault Rallist 1 309 29-05-2026, 05:26 AM
Last Post: oceandiver86
0Immo Question E46 Sedan Cluster Replacement: Validating Custom ZCS (ZEKO) & ñc5 ёxpёят Napas 6 127 28-05-2026, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Stratofortress
  BMW X3 G01 TCB/ATM Telematics Control Module Replacement – ConnectedDrive Not Working kalosbg 3 764 28-05-2026, 00:01 AM
Last Post: Napas
  hybrid 3 ser n55 throws strat/stop error and hybrid stops working bmwlover 10 2,039 12-05-2026, 08:20 AM
Last Post: florinyes

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content