Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
|
03-10-2017, 20:19 PM,
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2017, 20:33 PM by Snejk.)
Post: #123
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
I have another question, i have f10 alpina D5 and gearbox was broken, so i buy a new gearbox (new original) and i want to program it... in i5тд/d is everything fine, EGS is on "blue" state (program not complete) and identification and fault memory read is ok.
But when i start i5тд/P, and start new session it show me only VIN an then it crash with some "global" errors... and then is session aborted... Is possible to programm alpina on standart i5тд/p? I want to try ё_5у5 but i dont know if its possible to programm this "empty" gearbox with it... I was replaced many transmissions in F series and everything is ok with i5тд/p except this one (alpina D5) |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content


