Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
|
15-04-2019, 18:56 PM,
Post: #295
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(15-04-2019, 17:04 PM)simonchs Wrote:(15-04-2019, 16:20 PM)ercngns Wrote: I have read the whole 31 pages of this thread but haven't seen anyone with F30/N55/N20 (Gasoline) cars have tried this. I would like to try this on my F30/N55 (335i). What type code would you use it to try this? Is there any resource that shows the Alpina cars type codes? Yeah sorry I must've missed that then.. However, a local dude said that he can do flash my car with Alpina :/ I will contact him to see what he is talking about then lol... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content


