Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
|
27-11-2025, 10:58 AM,
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2025, 11:15 AM by kenza750.)
Post: #659
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(27-11-2025, 10:08 AM)user_530d Wrote: The only way for your transmission is flashing the D3S Alpina Software. The 3DS car has your transmission installed. If you like to test this write PM to me. I have calculated Flash-TAL for your car. By the way: I am now looking into realoem again. I noticed the G30 LCI D5s with B57R engine also comes with 8HP76X gearbox. Seems like the B57S comes with 8HP75X. G31 LCI D5s only comes with B57S (so only in combination with 8HP76X). Does this mean I can use the G30 LCI D5s instead? in Summary: G30LCI Alpina D5s + B57R: 8HP76X <--- 52ES G30LCI Alpina D5s + B57S: 8HP75X <--- 51ES G31LCI Alpina D5s + B57S: 8HP75X <--- 71CB |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
15 Guest(s)
15 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content


