Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
After region change coding - KAFAS 800AD0: No enabling code
|
07-12-2025, 01:10 AM,
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2025, 01:23 AM by bradsm87.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
After region change coding - KAFAS 800AD0: No enabling code
After region change coding, I get KAFAS 800AD0: No enabling code
Everything in the car seems to work like assisted driving etc. I have not tried driving at night yet. The exact same KAFAS4 f5сs are still all showing as accepted after the changes: AppID 432(0x1B0) - HBA High-Beam assi5тдnt AppID 333(0x14D) - LDW Lane deрдятure warning AppID 334(0x14E) - SLI Speed Limit Info AppID 336(0x150) - High assist premium The coding changes were minimal. I just VO coded it with a slightly modified FA, only changing 3 minor regional codes. The SVT Toolbox screenshot attached shows the coding differences. Has anybody seen something like this before? Any ideas what to try? Maybe disconnect and reconnect the car battery? It seems something similar happened here: https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=72255 Maybe I should VO code it again with the original FA and see if it goes away, then see how many of the parameters I can FDL code without the fault coming back? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



