Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

G21 MGU component protection triggered because of KOMBI ?
03-01-2026, 14:44 PM,
Post: #9
RE: G21 MGU component protection triggered because of KOMBI ?
(03-01-2026, 14:31 PM)Node Wrote:  This list does NOT have any CP triggered faults! It only has CP initialization NOT STARTED fault, which is quite DIFFERENT!

I don't see how KOMBI can be responsible for that. BUT you have ethernet communications reset faults in BOTH MGU and KOMBI. This, among other reasons like physical bus faults, can also be due to different firmware levels in different units. I would first exclude that possibility as it can be kinda easily verified in KIS data, just need a list of current SWFLs in KOMBI/MGU/BDC.

IF firmware levels are same, then MGU itself would be as good a suspect to me along with KOMBI, because KOMBI is not connected to BDC directly but via MGU instead...

I really hate that i5тд does not provide data about which specific ethernet link has issues, that would shine light onto this picture very nicely. That information can be accessed using tool32 though!

Yes, I know.
This report is AFTER FI removal, but BEFORE CP initialization, that I did just after.
CP was triggered when I came.

SVT ist enclosed, if you are able to verify, that would be very kind of you.

About ethernet test in tool32, I'm afraid I don't know how to check this

Thanks


Attached Files
SVT_funktional_20251229_105521.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 11 times
Size: 117.65 KB

Quote this message in a reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: G21 MGU component protection triggered because of KOMBI ? - by florianb91 - 03-01-2026, 14:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disassembling 6WA KOMBI from BMW G30 tempname 1 192 21-09-2026, 07:18 AM
Last Post: tito2002
  Help component protection initialization DrDangles 21 3,469 16-08-2026, 20:51 PM
Last Post: bїшшёяёxpёятcode
  BMW MEVD17.2.5 need component name and value URGENT sixcode 11 2,094 26-05-2026, 20:18 PM
Last Post: ttkkas01
  BMW Kombi CC-ID calculator kimz 26 6,522 21-05-2026, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Nikabov
  G30 6U3+MGU retrofit - TAL processing with two Kombi and HwDeinstall sanekmasternsk 3 242 28-04-2026, 13:55 PM
Last Post: sanekmasternsk
  Request Json Kombi Certificate BMWzone 1 150 23-04-2026, 13:39 PM
Last Post: Jalami
  KOMBI F series test bench PUMUKY1 5 583 08-04-2026, 10:04 AM
Last Post: PUMUKY1
  Component protection NBT Evo HU_man 1 323 03-04-2026, 07:27 AM
Last Post: HU_man
  BMW G05 Kombi Ethernet certificate RocketSurgeon 2 235 17-02-2026, 01:37 AM
Last Post: RocketSurgeon
  F10 Cluster Kombi black bkmhh 5 265 01-02-2026, 21:27 PM
Last Post: bkmhh

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content