Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

G21 MGU component protection triggered because of KOMBI ?
03-01-2026, 17:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2026, 17:17 PM by florianb91.)
Post: #14
RE: G21 MGU component protection triggered because of KOMBI ?
(03-01-2026, 16:42 PM)Node Wrote:  MGU is on at least S18A-25-03-510 or newer
BDC is between S18A-24-07-520 and S18A-24-07-564
KOMBI is consistent with S18A-24-07-530

(haven't checked others)

I don't know if that could be the problem given only coding is different on MGU compared to S18A-24-07-530, but that indicates that owner is not telling the truth.

P.S. Unless it was you who coded it to too new level.

Thanks for checking.
No, I did not code or played with coding data of the MGU.
I noticed in i5тд report, the DTC 026308 which is MGU : uncoded, with current mileage
Could FI recode the MGU with different coding data?

(03-01-2026, 16:47 PM)Thorsten Wrote:  
(03-01-2026, 16:42 PM)Node Wrote:  ... but that indicates that owner is not telling the truth.


...as usual.
From my side, I cant understand the use of FI code to get component protection solved for the MGU without knowing the reason for component protection.


Thorsten

No one know what happened to the car, I just tought I should start with this + OEM f5с.
My knownledge is not enough to diagnose CP triggering outside of BDC/HU replacement, and that is why I am asking you
And I thank you for spending time to help me smile
Quote this message in a reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: G21 MGU component protection triggered because of KOMBI ? - by florianb91 - 03-01-2026, 17:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disassembling 6WA KOMBI from BMW G30 tempname 1 192 21-09-2026, 07:18 AM
Last Post: tito2002
  Help component protection initialization DrDangles 21 3,471 16-08-2026, 20:51 PM
Last Post: bїшшёяёxpёятcode
  BMW MEVD17.2.5 need component name and value URGENT sixcode 11 2,098 26-05-2026, 20:18 PM
Last Post: ttkkas01
  BMW Kombi CC-ID calculator kimz 26 6,530 21-05-2026, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Nikabov
  G30 6U3+MGU retrofit - TAL processing with two Kombi and HwDeinstall sanekmasternsk 3 243 28-04-2026, 13:55 PM
Last Post: sanekmasternsk
  Request Json Kombi Certificate BMWzone 1 150 23-04-2026, 13:39 PM
Last Post: Jalami
  KOMBI F series test bench PUMUKY1 5 588 08-04-2026, 10:04 AM
Last Post: PUMUKY1
  Component protection NBT Evo HU_man 1 326 03-04-2026, 07:27 AM
Last Post: HU_man
  BMW G05 Kombi Ethernet certificate RocketSurgeon 2 236 17-02-2026, 01:37 AM
Last Post: RocketSurgeon
  F10 Cluster Kombi black bkmhh 5 268 01-02-2026, 21:27 PM
Last Post: bkmhh

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content