Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

G20 ATM2 / MGU Cert Issues
11-01-2026, 16:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-01-2026, 16:23 PM by gutek21.)
Post: #1
G20 ATM2 / MGU Cert Issues
Hello!

i bought an used G20 M340i 2019 US in Germany.
The car has been driven in Germany since 2020. The previous owner had already purchased the car with an SOS error and no GPS position available.
I have already replaced the ATM2 battery, but the SOS error remained. Using ё_5у5, I updated the I-Step of the individual module to the 2025 software version. The SOS error has disappeared; however, the GPS signal is still not working.
I opened the ATM2 module; it shows no signs of water damage. The circuit board is clean.
The fault memory shows error 026180: Certificate and bindings, Type 1, factory not available.
Using ё_5у5, I extracted the CBB request file and had the response file sent to me by an external provider. However, after writing it with ё_5у5, nothing changed regarding the fault.

ATM2:
Bindings Type 1 (MO-ID1): EMPTY
OtherBindings Type 1 (MO-ID2): EMPTY
Other Bindings are OK.

MGU
MO-ID1 and ID2 are OK
CSR Type 2 and Bindings Type 2 are unchecked

I Think the Hardware from the ATM2 is faulty. If I could order an ECE variant, should I take that one or rather the original US variant?

I think the MGU unit may have been replaced at some point. How can I resolve the issue with the “unchecked” status?  Other than that, there are no faults stored in the MGU unit. But all APPs are missing. 

I have attached some pictures as well as both certificates, meaning the request and the response files.

Thanks for your help, and best regards!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
               
WBA5U9C00LA380477_CBBRequest_20251211_191109[JSON].txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 2 times
Size: 13.47 KB

WBA5U9C00LA380477_CBBRequest_20251211_191109_JSON_Response.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 1 times
Size: 50.97 KB

Quote this message in a reply


Messages In This Thread
G20 ATM2 / MGU Cert Issues - by gutek21 - 11-01-2026, 16:17 PM
RE: G20 ATM2 / MGU Cert Issues - by ZAV - 11-01-2026, 16:56 PM
RE: G20 ATM2 / MGU Cert Issues - by gutek21 - 11-01-2026, 18:28 PM
RE: G20 ATM2 / MGU Cert Issues - by gutek21 - 12-01-2026, 16:40 PM
RE: G20 ATM2 / MGU Cert Issues - by CEBEP - 14-01-2026, 08:47 AM
RE: G20 ATM2 / MGU Cert Issues - by gutek21 - 17-01-2026, 15:14 PM
RE: G20 ATM2 / MGU Cert Issues - by not_censored - 02-10-2026, 17:14 PM
RE: G20 ATM2 / MGU Cert Issues - by painsage - 18-01-2026, 16:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0AirBag Solved ✔ Bmw e60 elv issues salliemohamed 6 169 13-09-2026, 06:56 AM
Last Post: salliemohamed
  BMW G01 CBS issues lagunasec 0 106 22-07-2026, 12:28 PM
Last Post: lagunasec
  brand new ATM2 validation technoguy 1 226 21-07-2026, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Ratnik1990
  G12 flexray issues It3_Magic 5 300 30-05-2026, 06:35 AM
Last Post: DEJMIEN
  MGU retrofit cert validation gsmik 58 10,563 28-04-2026, 09:26 AM
Last Post: gsmik
  G60 EPS Replacement - Issues with SecOC painsage 7 836 21-04-2026, 23:55 PM
Last Post: jaramillo
  Coding used ATM2 G30 LCI Driss2 3 445 20-03-2026, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Node
  ATM2 BMW G05 5a59d27 lesha41 4 304 16-03-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: inspi1981
0Immo Solved ✔ Bmw F36 FEM coding error and issues JorBo 9 469 09-03-2026, 23:45 PM
Last Post: JorBo
  Used atm2 module BMW F40 MGU Fx82 5 609 24-02-2026, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Fx82

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
3 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content