Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Icam bench setup issue
|
12-02-2026, 08:16 AM,
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2026, 08:18 AM by DJ_B4L.)
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Icam bench setup issue
(11-02-2026, 18:09 PM)Bavarian Wrote:(11-02-2026, 10:26 AM)DJ_B4L Wrote: Having issues trying to code a F series Icam on bench Iv used a zgw 02 8sk with Icam connected on pins 28 kcan3l & 10 kcan3h with and without 120 ohm resistor cant see the Icam on ё5у5 Hi Iv not managed to get this to work on a F10 zgw 8sk yet , I will let you know once I do as I have 2 different Icams & 2 different zgw modules that I’m experimenting with Have you done this before or are you figuring it out also (12-02-2026, 02:04 AM)maaii11 Wrote: You can connect to BDC bench to test, this bdc has Kcan3. I connected a bdc up yesterday on bench and managed to see Icam on that and code it etc What command did you send to the Icam to test it on the bench with the screen |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Icam bench setup issue - by DJ_B4L - 11-02-2026, 10:26 AM
RE: Icam bench coding - by simzep - 11-02-2026, 10:46 AM
RE: Icam bench coding - by DJ_B4L - 11-02-2026, 11:16 AM
RE: Icam bench setup issue - by Bavarian - 11-02-2026, 18:09 PM
RE: Icam bench setup issue - by DJ_B4L - 12-02-2026, 08:16 AM
RE: Icam bench setup issue - by maaii11 - 12-02-2026, 02:04 AM
RE: Icam bench setup issue - by Bavarian - 12-02-2026, 17:11 PM
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content


