Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

MINI J01 – FLASH – BTLD on BCP_BASIC control unit + WAVE ETC
10-03-2026, 10:28 AM,
Post: #2
RE: MINI J01 – FLASH – BTLD on BCP_BASIC control unit + WAVE ETC
Hi, 

I'll start by saying I'm not an ёxpёят. I just did some tests with my mini f56. If I'm not mi5тдken, your mini j01 has OTA updates. Why are you trying to update it via ё5у5?

I tried to update my mini f56 with i5тд 5тaиdдlои and enet cable and it didn't work I risked bricking.. So in my opinion if you can update via remote update all the better.

Let's see what someone more experienced says anyway! wink
Quote this message in a reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: MINI J01 – FLASH – BTLD on BCP_BASIC control unit + WAVE ETC - by ilmixmoto - 10-03-2026, 10:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connect – All-in-One Remote Connection Tool for BMW/MINI Coding connecttools 32 3,618 11 hours ago
Last Post: Meks_Ua
0Dash NCD Check Control Editor – FREE LїСёи5ё5 KEYS SkeYT 130 5,738 Yesterday, 16:11 PM
Last Post: zuzuhe
0Scope Mini F56 BDC Replace remotely sasy90 4 204 04-10-2026, 09:42 AM
Last Post: sasy90
  2011 Mini cooper S FRM corrupted drhg 4 166 02-10-2026, 22:01 PM
Last Post: bm92
  G87 M2 CS flash - Current state MichaelNRW 714 86,427 30-09-2026, 15:47 PM
Last Post: Metal
  BMW Headlight Lamp Adaptive Control Module 6 934 122 victorysatgr 1 95 26-09-2026, 20:55 PM
Last Post: GoNz0-
  NBT EVO ID5 3.1 - Jacinto boot flash bricked, any way to recover? Asp1DD 8 571 21-09-2026, 05:05 AM
Last Post: flashxcode
  MINI EMS2K - MS5150 - EWS3 blax123 5 2,349 19-09-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: adriancl
  2011 Mini Cooper Passanger Seat Occupancy deleting koziol 2 102 17-09-2026, 07:16 AM
Last Post: uh60
  E46 320d flash Euro 3 -> Euro 4 bmwm3power 0 118 11-09-2026, 18:00 PM
Last Post: bmwm3power

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content