Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Solved ✔ Mini F56 - SAS Retrofit FlexRay problem
|
14-07-2026, 17:36 PM,
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Mini F56 - SAS Retrofit FlexRay problem
(14-07-2026, 12:04 PM)claw Wrote: write current modules to VCM. I opened all ports again, done reset in tool32, updated VCM with modules, SAS and ACSM2 in VCM visible, done successfully flexray initialization with i5тд and still FlexRay; line fault in DSC and FlexRay: Line fault on path 0 in ZGM but if I unplug SAS faults disappears so it looks like something is wrong with wiring. I checked few times wiring and everything looked ok, flexray wires are twisted not much but twisted, loops are done or maybe there are more of them somewhere. Maybe anyone have an ideas what could be wrong? With software something? Or maybe some wiring must be done more? I want to eliminate everything before I will disassemble interior again. I don’t have more ideas at time. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content


